Leicester City - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leicester City

Surprised no thread already :(

It's looking grim

I know twitter can wrongly speculate on these things but i suppose it doesnt help when the MSM and authorities wont release details of any fatalities over 5 hours after the event when clearly there has been

Have seen  Spanish press reporting that manager Puel, pilot, Leicester owner, wife and daughter all deceased.

This bit was on MSN

Foxes owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is among those feared dead after the helicopter came down in the stadium car park minutes after take off on Saturday evening.

There has been no official confirmation of who was on board the six-seater aircraft or any word on casualties or fatalities.

It is believed the crash was caused by a problem with the tail fin.

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Surprised no thread already :(

It's looking grim

I know twitter can wrongly speculate on these things but i suppose it doesnt help when the MSM and authorities wont release details of any fatalities over 5 hours after the event when clearly there has been

Have seen  Spanish press reporting that manager Puel, pilot, Leicester owner, wife and daughter all deceased.

Confirmed that Puel was NOT aboard the chopper, but the owner was.

3 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Confirmed that Puel was NOT aboard the chopper, but the owner was.

You can rely on the BBC ...

It is a real shame. The owners have been great, not just for the club but the city too.

I live locally and went down to the stadium this afternoon. Really sad.

No evidence but there’s a lot of speculation locally that it hit a drone. The police have said that they weren’t using a drone at the time which isn’t the same as ‘it wasn’t hit by a drone’.

such a shame, but also lucky nobody else was hurt, it landed in a staff car park so could have been much worse. He brought so much to that club and gave everyone involved that absolutley amazing league winning season which will never be forgotten. A sad sad day. Helicopters scare the life out of me though, seems to be so much can go wrong so easily and there isnt really a chance to fix it.