Glenn Hoddle - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 10/31/2018 at 12:59 PM, Scotty CTA said:

And of course (once again) saying that I believe those things isn't true.

You do ramble on unnecessarily.

You continue to come across as aggressive, Jude.

Where's the love?

You had one friend/supporter on this board and you turned on him (me) because of one point.

We did try to tell you1

4 hours ago, Bobster said:

Sorry but I’ll be there a bit later tonight. I’m watching a Best of Hoddle video. Some goal was that chip v Watford. 🎼 boom chika wah wah, Diamond lights cold as ice to me 🎼

Towel heater on low my taut young friend as it’s a hell of a journey from Wales. ☺️😊😘

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

There isn’t half a lot of utter shite being spouted on this thread. 

One thing has caught my attention though and I feel it needs clarified........

@G-Man - how much do you charge for a happy ending? 🙂

What currency are we talking about? Jaegerbombs, cash or chips and pickled onions? ☺️

Why is there a limit on wee 😆😮😳 for people’s posts? 

15 hours ago, Maddog said:

I wish you all well, and pray you seek truth on this side of eternity because it's very short....a vapour that vanishes away.  Don't miss out on the entirely FREE GIFT of eternal life 

FREE GIFT ??? Now you’re talking. 

Can I swap mine for 2 Billy Joel tickets? With all due respect Maddog the thought of eternal life with your ilk is scarier than the bowels of hell. 

Im doing a pub crawl in Holyhead tonight..its about as interesting as Glenn "Second Ball" Hoddle. How the fuck does he get the gig as a pundit ..mogadon man so far up his own backside. Mind you hes not the only terrible English pundit..I give you Phil Neville..in keeping with the tone of this thread jesus fucking h christ.

1 hour ago, irnbruman said:

Im doing a pub crawl in Holyhead tonight..its about as interesting as Glenn "Second Ball" Hoddle. How the fuck does he get the gig as a pundit ..mogadon man so far up his own backside. Mind you hes not the only terrible English pundit..I give you Phil Neville..in keeping with the tone of this thread jesus fucking h christ.

Always wondered what does the H stand for. 

20 hours ago, Maddog said:

Thank you Lord

What is it with videos of guys in cars?

The still looks like a taxi ride to hell, with the doors locked. 

And no, I ain't pressed the button to hear what he's saying.