Glenn Hoddle - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Maddog said:

I'm sorry you were offended at the truth, but I have to tell it.   We're in a present evil world,  where the law of sin and death reigns.  Millions suffer, not just a few, not just you - everyone.

The solution is given in the gospel, which I will keep posting because it's the TRUTH - recognise you're a sinner, trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ as atonement for your sins to have eternal life.  This life is temporal (temporary) - Eternity is Eternal - never ending. The enemy wants you to trust in the temporary. God wants you to have the eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18   While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

You’re a disgrace. Out of line. G-man is right. 

5 minutes ago, Maddog said:

Things go wrong in everyone's life. everyone's.    Do you deny it? 

There is really no polite way to put this

You are a brainwashed arsehole who's beliefs hold no basis of reality

It is bad enough that you subject yourself to such pish but each to their own

2 minutes ago, Maddog said:

I don't care what you have to say.  I believe what God says, therefore your attempt at belittling me has had zero effect.

I wasn’t giving two fucks if you noticed it or not. I was replying to someone else.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

Scotty is the one that would have you believe amongst other things that no one died at Sandy Hook, politely of course, so that's OK then.

I can’t comment on that as I haven’t seen him say ‘owt like that.

4 minutes ago, Maddog said:

I have recently been diagnosed with colon cancer, it doesn't bother me, because this life is temporal. I don't excpect sympathy, and I don't want it.

How very stoic and admirable that you have strength. But remember, not everyone can be as strong as the next person. That’s basic respect. 

2 hours ago, Maddog said:

That's not what I said at all.  I said God is a Righteous Judge and won't judge those that don't have the conscience.  They will go to heaven. It's those that have the conscience and knowingly rebel against it that won't.

So disabled people have no conscience? What utter pish. 

You're a halfwit that thinks because you've found an emotional crutch to get you through the day that it will work for others. You couldn't be more wrong. 

Anyone that believes the fiction of the Bible is a deluded fool. It's an interesting blue print for population control, nothing more. 

In that regard its more akin to Mao's little red book or Hitlers's Mein Kampf. 

None of them make for a good read and all of the authors were only interested ino e thing, power over the idiot populace. 

I was stupid to reply, although I stand by everything I said as being utterly true. 

It was especially stupid as I still had one more massage appointment to carry out and it’s quite important to be in a good frame of mind when massaging someone. Or so I find. As I set up I  started to think about why I’d been so annoyed and also about religious conversions and beliefs and cruelty and fundamentalism. I thought of Jude when she first joined and how I’d always felt quite sorry for her. She seemed to have a nice life, the wife of a well paid man working in the Middle East so she didn’t have to work. But reading between the lines you were left with an impression of a lonely woman with no direction in life and a cat for a best friend.  I have 2 friends whose husbands work in the oil industry and travel all over the world. One of them answered her house phone 2 years ago on Christmas Day to someone asking for her husband by name and when she asked who was calling she was told it was “his fiancé.”  God bless her but she’s a nutter conspiracy theorist as fantasy is obviously better than reality. She’s l with him as she likes the position, the money and the lifestyle more than her self worth. The other is a stunner of a woman who catches cats gets them dressed or castrated and is a functioning alky and her husband has tried it on with every female friend she has and stopped hiding his affairs years ago. Don’t know why they both came to mind whilst I was thinking of Jude as I’m sure my impression of her being lost and lonely was wrong and she was a well rounded and fulfilled individual and her new found love of online faith was just another string to her happy and content bow òf a life.

Then I thought. “What the feck are you up to you complete moron. Concentrate on the task in hand and enjoy.”  My last (and I have to admit, my favourite) client tonight was a 27 year old rugby playing scaffołder. I not only get to massage his fabulously toned and fit young body but I also get paid for it. Win win. I also have the magical ability of drowning out the plinky plink of the music he likes played during his treatment or his chat and just hear 🎼 boom chicka wah wah.”🎼 So even if calling you an odious cunt of a human being leads to a seat on the naughty step I’ll just console myself with the thought of next appointment with my scaffold boy. 

Apologies for totally derailing the thread. . 

Edited by G-Man

4 hours ago, G-Man said:

I was stupid to reply, although I stand by everything I said as being utterly true. 

It was especially stupid as I still had one more massage appointment to carry out and it’s quite important to be in a good frame of mind when massaging someone. Or so I find. As I set up I  started to think about why I’d been so annoyed and also about religious conversions and beliefs and cruelty and fundamentalism. I thought of Jude when she first joined and how I’d always felt quite sorry for her. She seemed to have a nice life, the wife of a well paid man working in the Middle East so she didn’t have to work. But reading between the lines you were left with an impression of a lonely woman with no direction in life and a cat for a best friend.  I have 2 friends whose husbands work in the oil industry and travel all over the world. One of them answered her house phone 2 years ago on Christmas Day to someone asking for her husband by name and when she asked who was calling she was told it was “his fiancé.”  God bless her but she’s a nutter conspiracy theorist as fantasy is obviously better than reality. She’s l with him as she likes the position, the money and the lifestyle more than her self worth. The other is a stunner of a woman who catches cats gets them dressed or castrated and is a functioning alky and her husband has tried it on with every female friend she has and stopped hiding his affairs years ago. Don’t know why they both came to mind whilst I was thinking of Jude as I’m sure my impression of her being lost and lonely was wrong and she was a well rounded and fulfilled individual and her new found love of online faith was just another string to her happy and content bow òf a life.

Then I thought. “What the feck are you up to you complete moron. Concentrate on the task in hand and enjoy.”  My last (and I have to admit, my favourite) client tonight was a 27 year old rugby playing scaffołder. I not only get to massage his fabulously toned and fit young body but I also get paid for it. Win win. I also have the magical ability of drowning out the plinky plink of the music he likes played during his treatment or his chat and just hear 🎼 boom chicka wah wah.”🎼 So even if calling you an odious cunt of a human being leads to a seat on the naughty step I’ll just console myself with the thought of next appointment with my scaffold boy. 

That has fair cheered me up yhis morning and no mistake. Goin to anwedding after work and cant wait. That post has put me in good spirits for the weekend ☺

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Sad to see. 😞

Just curious but why?

Scotty pretty much believes every so called conspiracy theory out there and pretty much every new one that comes along.

He now professes to believe in a Flat Earth, this is the latest.

Famously on here he made a post about how there was going to be an announcement about a dinosaur that had been caught and trapped in a big cage. He'd been listeneing half asleep to his radio (tuned to God knows what channel) on April 1st!

But believing Sandy Hook was a hoax surprises / bothers you, I don't get that. Why?

Is it because you or someone else on here likes to conflate believing it with being the nutcase who actually went up to one of the parents? 

Is that person the Scotty you know on here?

(I'd be a bit cautious about the windy chaps continual attempts to demonize him...they have history.)

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

Just curious but why?

Scotty pretty much believes every so called conspiracy theory out there and pretty much every new one that comes along.

He now professes to believe in a Flat Earth, this is the latest.

Famously on here he made a post about how there was going to be an announcement about a dinosaur that had been caught and trapped in a big cage. He'd been listeneing half asleep to his radio (tuned to God knows what channel) on April 1st!

But believing Sandy Hook was a hoax surprises / bothers you, I don't get that. Why?

Is it because you or someone else on here likes to conflate believing it with being the nutcase who actually went up to one of the parents? 

Is that person the Scotty you know on here?

(I'd be a bit cautious about the windy chaps continual attempts to demonize him...they have history.)

I’m sad to see Scotty stoop to the level of denying death at Sandy Hook, that’s all. I like Scotty and I think he gets a lot of unfair shit hammered at him on here. 😞

14 hours ago, G-Man said:

My last (and I have to admit, my favourite) client tonight was a 27 year old rugby playing scaffołder. I not only get to massage his fabulously toned and fit young body but I also get paid for it. Win win.

Sorry but I’ll be there a bit later tonight. I’m watching a Best of Hoddle video. Some goal was that chip v Watford. 🎼 boom chika wah wah, Diamond lights cold as ice to me 🎼

17 hours ago, G-Man said:

❤️🍰🍸