Glenn Hoddle - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Maddog said:

Just want to add, those that don't have the adult conscience...children or disabled for example, they don't know so they are not held responsible. God is a righteous Judge.  It's adults that have the conscience and deny the truth of it that is the problem.

So you are saying adults with a disability don't have a conscience?

3 minutes ago, Maddog said:

2 Corinthians 5:

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Could you not think of a more angelic non de plumbe.  Mad Dog doesn't sound like a follower of the lord.  You wouldn't get many followers in your church imo.  How Mad art thow?

8 minutes ago, Maddog said:

God just wants you saved then he can work on you after that if you choose to feed your inner man.  Salvation itself though can never, ever be earned. 

😢 I always knew there was a man inside me just waiting to get out. Or fed. Otherwise why would I spend so much time on here when I have knitting to do. 

Hallelujah ! I have been saved.  

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Could you not think of a more angelic non de plumbe.  Mad Dog doesn't sound like a follower of the lord.  You wouldn't get many followers in your church imo.  How Mad art thow?

If you read the name backwards it's god dam. Not really appropriate language for a true believer?

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

Nah, the man is the head of the household, then the woman, then children.  A loving husband will serve his wife and vice versa, but the women is never above the man.

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

Spiritual warfare.  The enemy wants to break up families....this is what you see more and more.

The unbeliever in Adam is still in their trespasses and sins.   A believer in  Christ all sins are forgiven.  That's the only difference.

As the child of an amazing and beautiful woman who brought up 2 daughters after their dad fucked off with all the money and knowing bailiffs were due the next day you can take a swift fuck to yourself you odious cunt of a human being. 

2 minutes ago, G-Man said:

As the child of an amazing and beautiful woman who brought up 2 daughters after their dad fucked off with all the money and knowing bailiffs were due the next day you can take a swift fuck to yourself you odious cunt of a human being. 

Hey G-Man, calm pal.  Don't let words get to you.

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

Perhaps not the full one.  Only God knows.  You know, if you have it. 

So as my brother has cerebral palsy you're saying he's not the same as me? 

You're implying he's less than me. 

Which I find pretty disgusting, especially coming from a self righteous moron like you. 

If you have anything else to say regarding g religion can you kindly shove it up your firmament as quite frankly nobody here gives a shit. 

If on the other hand you want to discuss Glenn Hoddles health or some of his football, that chip against Watford was glorious, then wire right in. 

If however you're going insult disabled people again, kindly provide your address and I'll pass it on to my brother who will gladly show exactly how inferior he isnt. 

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Good post 👍