Glenn Hoddle - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

macy37 is one of the best posters on here. keep up the good work. Almost as good as ormond but we are talking fag paper difference.

To be held in such high esteem by yourself is indeed an honour. Thank you kind sir.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:10 AM, sbcmfc said:

And the catholics definitely do the best after party. :lol:

Get yourself to an after Bar or Bat Mitzvah, they’ve rivalled some great catholic weddings and christenings I’ve been to. 

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Kimba back as Maddog I take it? 🙄

Aye. 😖😖😖😣

29 minutes ago, thplinth said:

pfft think nothing of it. i have a fondness for cheeky kents like yourself and Mr O.

I also like Sir Kevin Umnio's work. 

I fucking didnae in Mexico. Cunt nearly got me bitch slapped fae anti-Trump lassies.

6 hours ago, Maddog said:

You did so in the other threads.  All I need to do is pull them up.

Do it.

(Keep in mind that 'evidence' and 'proof' are two different things and aren't interchangeable.)

6 hours ago, Maddog said:

Would I be right in saying you also believe what these persons teach Scotty?

Question: "What is lordship salvation?"

Answer: 
The doctrine of lordship salvation teaches that submitting to Christ as Lord goes hand-in-hand with trusting in Christ as Savior. Lordship salvation is the opposite of what is sometimes called easy-believism or the teaching that salvation comes through an acknowledgement of a certain set of facts.

John MacArthur, whose book The Gospel According to Jesus lays out the case for lordship salvation, summarizes the teaching this way: “The gospel call to faith presupposes that sinners must repent of their sin and yield to Christ’s authority.” In other words, a sinner who refuses to repent is not saved, for he cannot cling to his sin and the Savior at the same time. And a sinner who rejects Christ’s authority in his life does not have saving faith, for true faith encompasses a surrender to God. Thus, the gospel requires more than making an intellectual decision or mouthing a prayer; the gospel message is a call to discipleship. The sheep will follow their Shepherd in submissive obedience.

Because if so, you are as lost as they are.   These FALSE TEACHERS  unashamedly add a whole bunch of works and then have the gall to say it's by grace through faith.   They are mixing together salvation, which is a completely free gift with service/sanctification - doctrines of devils that appeal to the flesh mind.  

I am worried about you and will continue to pray.

I don't see what I'm supposed to be disagreeing with.

What works are they adding?

I'm not refusing to repent, and I don't reject Christ's authority.

Obedience, service, repenting, surrendering, and the sanctification process aren't works.

(Do you expect me to stand like a statue until the Second Coming?)

What's your RESPONSE to the Gospel, then?

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Did God have a dad?

No.

God always was.

He has existed in eternity past (outside of time) and will continue to exist in eternity future (outside of time).

4 hours ago, Maddog said:

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

My church leadership doesn't agree on everything.

(Show me 2 people that do.)

One of our elders holds to a pre-wrath rapture, while the rest are pre-trib.

Another dedicated leader believes that we are currently experiencing the millennial reign of Christ (which I can't see at all).

Here's the thing though... they all love and respect each other.

You (with your best intentions) believing that you are telling me God's truth doesn't mean that you are.

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

None righteous, no not ONE. ALL have fallen SHORT.  

Correct.

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

You would think you were the one who went to the cross Scotty.  

"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

You do not understand that it is the sin nature that had to be blotted out...

I do understand.

This happened upon my justification.

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

Your repent of sins, is false, because no-one could do it except the Lord himself. 

Or more accurately...

I can confess my sin and do my best to change my ways, but only Jesus lived a sinless life. 

Look... "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13

(That should cover it.)

3 hours ago, Maddog said:

You have continued to boast about everything you supposedly did to ensure your salvation.  

Nope, never did that once.

I am saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and nothing else.  I will boast about Him not myself.  

Me too.

Many sitting in churches following their rules are not saved and have heard either no clear gospel or a false gospel.

Generally true, but that doesn't apply to me.

What you do, Jude, is watch your videos, agree with everything they have to say, then you decide that all the negative things they have to say is about me (when they're not).

You insist upon forcing the square peg in the round hole.

That’s what Churchianity does...

You constantly imply that Bible-believing Christianity can't/never takes place within a church building.

I find that ridiculous.

Whatever did Bible-believing Christians do before you figured it all out on the internet? 

Are we going down this road again? Where Kimba/Jude/whoever reincarnates theirself to spam up the fitba’ section with drivel like this? A wee bit here or there is fine. I’ve done that myself but to post time and again with biblically long copy and paste pish is more boring than reading about Trolling Hills trying to tell us he’s Scotland forever all the fucking time. 

40 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Are we going down this road again? Where Kimba/Jude/whoever reincarnates theirself to spam up the fitba’ section with drivel like this? A wee bit here or there is fine. I’ve done that myself but to post time and again with biblically long copy and paste pish is more boring than reading about Trolling Hills trying to tell us he’s Scotland forever all the fucking time. 

If they keep it to this one thread it might not be too bad. At least Hoddle was a religious nutter as well.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Maddog said:

Dear sleeping people,

You may not have clocked it but there's a spiritual warfare for truth going on.  I managed to get past both the new age fake truth movement, then I managed to get past the false religious Christendom.

Wake up and get saved.

Any chance you could "manage to get past" the TAMB and jist fuk off somewhere else?

56 minutes ago, Maddog said:

Dear sleeping people,

You may not have clocked it but there's a spiritual warfare for truth going on.  I managed to get past both the new age fake truth movement, then I managed to get past the false religious Christendom.

Wake up and get saved.

Yeah but what about that chip against Watford though 

1 minute ago, Maddog said:

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Similarly we have a spirit, a soul and a body.   The 3 are one. 

Don't know that one, I was thinking power of a woman.