Any Sevconians boycotting Peaky Blinders. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Sevconians boycotting Peaky Blinders.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just been reading the last few days about the sevconian nation boycotting Peaky Blinders for Arthur kissing Kieran Tierney Celtic top. What are your thoughts.. Just curious that's all. 

Sunday afternoon over there big chap, no about time you went and spoke with the man in the wee dark booth. 

It is true tho, we have also thrown our tellies out the window cos the BBC and STV covered the popes visit to Ireland?

5 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Sunday afternoon over there big chap, no about time you went and spoke with the man in the wee dark booth. 

It is true tho, we have also thrown our tellies out the window cos the BBC and STV covered the popes visit to Ireland?

Fuck me. Did not know you could afford tellies? It was just a simple question. I have seen loads of huns posting on social media that they were boycotting it. Just a question. . Banter mhan. That's it. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck me. Did not know you could afford tellies? It was just a simple question. I have seen loads of huns posting on social media that they were boycotting it. Just a question. . Banter mhan. That's it. 

Screenshot these Huns and show us on here for a laugh ya big Canadian swallypot. 😄

I remember when we drew the Huns in the Cup at Tannadice for McNamara’s first game and one of the Rangers fans organised a mass boycott. Can’t recall the exact grievance they had against us as there was, and still is, so fucking many.

Anyway, we had the pleasure of a near empty away end as we give them a good doing which also included taunting Ian Black as he was sent off 👍 It later transpired that one of the handful of Rangers fans that decided to attend the game was in fact the guy that organised the boycott leading to the now famous quote ‘Boycott Boy Boycotts his Boycott”  😀 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why? Simple question ? 

It's a fairly straightforward question

This is the Tartan Army message board for supporters of the Scottish National Team regardless of which club they support

There is a forum called Football related - discussion of non TA football - where this type of divisive banter should be kept IMO

29 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's a fairly straightforward question

This is the Tartan Army message board for supporters of the Scottish National Team regardless of which club they support

There is a forum called Football related - discussion of non TA football - where this type of divisive banter should be kept IMO

Erm ok? Did not know there was a Peaky Blinders FC. My bad. 😳

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I remember when we drew the Huns in the Cup at Tannadice for McNamara’s first game and one of the Rangers fans organised a mass boycott. Can’t recall the exact grievance they had against us as there was, and still is, so fucking many.

Anyway, we had the pleasure of a near empty away end as we give them a good doing which also included taunting Ian Black as he was sent off 👍 It later transpired that one of the handful of Rangers fans that decided to attend the game was in fact the guy that organised the boycott leading to the now famous quote ‘Boycott Boy Boycotts his Boycott”  😀 

Ah the memories :-)

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

I'm confused. I thought Peaky Blinders was set about 100 years ago, where does Kieran Tierney come into it?

The guy that plays one of the main characters (Arthur) has stuck a video up on social media somewhere talking about Kieran Tierney, I'm assuming the boy is a Tim.  I've not seen the video but seen links to it on a couple of sites.  The lad that plays Shellsuit Bob on River City has then apparently put up a video (jokingly) slagging him off.

Not see any talk of boycotts anywhere and I assume if there is it'll be tongue in cheek.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

The guy that plays one of the main characters (Arthur) has stuck a video up on social media somewhere talking about Kieran Tierney, I'm assuming the boy is a Tim.  I've not seen the video but seen links to it on a couple of sites.  The lad that plays Shellsuit Bob on River City has then apparently put up a video (jokingly) slagging him off.

Not see any talk of boycotts anywhere and I assume if there is it'll be tongue in cheek.

Ohh, don't know about that..I saw a big fat guy in a Celtic shirt in Benidorm.  Never been back since.

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you didn’t know they could afford tellies, but are wondering if they are boycotting a tv programme? 

You really are a buffoon of the highest order. It’s bad enough the pish you post in the football section, don’t take your nonsense here too. 

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So you didn’t know they could afford tellies, but are wondering if they are boycotting a tv programme? 

You really are a buffoon of the highest order. It’s bad enough the pish you post in the football section, don’t take your nonsense here too. 

Don't like my posts, don't read them. Simple as that. Thank you for the kind insults as well. Have a lovely day. 😉