General travel thread - Technical Support - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General travel thread

slasher

This seems grossly underused these days as it's perhaps hidden away in the away matches section? I've noticed a few others have commented on this and some have taken to using the AOB thread for travel queries. Is there anyway this could be fixed as I always found the general travel thread to be one of the most useful elements of the board? 

Thanks in advance 👍

On 10/20/2018 at 4:05 AM, slasher said:

This seems grossly underused these days as it's perhaps hidden away in the away matches section? I've noticed a few others have commented on this and some have taken to using the AOB thread for travel queries. Is there anyway this could be fixed as I always found the general travel thread to be one of the most useful elements of the board? 

Thanks in advance 👍

Agreed :ok:

On 10/20/2018 at 4:05 AM, slasher said:

Thanks in advance 👍

Spot on aye.

I've moved this out of the away games section and onto the main page. If there are any other changes anyone thinks would be useful let us know.

We don't always see all threads so anything like this in future feel free to drop us a PM, means we'll see it better :) 

32 minutes ago, TAMB1 said:

I've moved this out of the away games section and onto the main page. If there are any other changes anyone thinks would be useful let us know.

We don't always see all threads so anything like this in future feel free to drop us a PM, means we'll see it better :) 

Outstanding 👍