Northern Ireland - Lafferty - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Northern Ireland - Lafferty

10 hours ago, Glass Ankles said:

SFA couldn't use it on Griffiths as it would be 5 days from Sunday he couldn't play 

See Sbcmfc's post. I didn't realise it was like that either until I read it on a news site the other day in relation to Lafferty. 

Knowing how intelligent Big Kyle is he probably didn't realise this either and thought he'd get away with it. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

See Sbcmfc's post. I didn't realise it was like that either until I read it on a news site the other day in relation to Lafferty. 

Knowing how intelligent Big Kyle is he probably didn't realise this either and thought he'd get away with it. 

He knew it was Tuesday,but couldn’t add five days.

7 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure I’m a fan of this rule. If a player doesn’t want to play for his club then can’t he just say that?

or did Lafferty claim that he was injured?

The point is that he does want to play for his club. He just didn't want to play for his country, last week.

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure I’m a fan of this rule. If a player doesn’t want to play for his club then can’t he just say that?

or did Lafferty claim that he was injured?

Yeah. He claimed to be injured. Failed to report to NI for assessment. 

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

The point is that he does want to play for his club. He just didn't want to play for his country, last week.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Not the brightest is he, in that case fair play to NI. 

On 10/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, Parklife said:

Groin strain and he thought that texting a picture of the injury to Michael O'Neill would be good enough but sent it to the wrong number - allegedly.

On 10/19/2018 at 3:51 PM, Parklife said:

Rolling Hills met him at a Mensa meeting. Really nice guy. 

"Kyle Lafferty is true blue gentleman....gallant sportsman....gives aw his money to charity....loads of his mates are Sellick fans....great role model fir the kids....Mr Struth would be proud of him"