McCann away - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

58 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Willie Miller is an utter cunt.

what don't you like about him? 

failed business man and phenomenal player but I only see him in the media, he's not divisive or controversial so why the hatred?

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

failed business man and phenomenal player but I only see him in the media, he's not divisive or controversial so why the hatred?

I know you weren’t asking me, but he’s terribke on the radio, only interested in Aberdeen and the Aberdeen game. He could be commenting on a 6-6 draw between Real Madrid and Barcelona and make it sound dull.

:lol:

Hate seems wuite string for a shite pundit though.

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m in the pro-Miller camp too. Everyone can have a normal dislike for whoever but to think him as an utter cunt puzzles me why. 

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I know you weren’t asking me, but he’s terribke on the radio, only interested in Aberdeen and the Aberdeen game. He could be commenting on a 6-6 draw between Real Madrid and Barcelona and make it sound dull.

I don't think he's that bad, although he does have a rather boring tone to his voice and rarely seems to get excited by anything. 

1 minute ago, stirlish said:

He has an unashamed hatred for killie, and he doesnt even try go disguise it.

Coupled with his blinkered viewpoint on anything Aberdeen related.

Makes a change then from the entire country at times wanking over the Weegie two.

42 minutes ago, stirlish said:

He has an unashamed hatred for killie, and he doesnt even try go disguise it.

Coupled with his blinkered viewpoint on anything Aberdeen related.

he's one of aberdeen's biggest critics at times. The first sentence seems like nonsense to me because I don't think I've met anyone with an unashamed hatred of killie. 

55 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That'll be because he always put to the Aberdeen games and the hosts/pundits always ask him his opinion on Aberdeen matches. Probably something to do with him being a footballing god in Aberdeen. As I said to the Kilie fan, he's often Aberdeen's biggest critic

I agree he sometimes sounds dull but so do a lot of greats........................Andy murray for instance

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That'll be because he always put to the Aberdeen games and the hosts/pundits always ask him his opinion on Aberdeen matches. Probably something to do with him being a footballing god in Aberdeen. As I said to the Kilie fan, he's often Aberdeen's biggest critic

I agree he sometimes sounds dull but so do a lot of greats........................Andy murray for instance

I think my issue with him is the rare occasion he’s not at Pittodrie, he did a motherwell game, and seemed completely disinterested in anything other than how Aberdeen were getting on (we were playing Hearts I think?)

It could be worse, Allan Preston. FFS! :lol:

Just now, sbcmfc said:

I think my issue with him is the rare occasion he’s not at Pittodrie, he did a motherwell game, and seemed completely disinterested in anything other than how Aberdeen were getting on (we were playing Hearts I think?)

It could be worse, Allan Preston. FFS! :lol:

I can't help laughing at Allan Preston, he must be one of the most passionate hearts fans out there. He loses his shit regularly. 

One thing we will all agree on, its time to out Chick Young in a home. 😂

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Oh Jim McIntyre, he wont even last the season.

Maybe McCann was really a wonderful manager who didnt get the credit he deserved. Half of the players we have wouldnt get a game at my fives though.

Are they called fehvs doon your way?

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Are they called fehvs doon your way?

I say fives, but some do say fhevs.

Ive just been sent a text, apparently McIntyre has threatened to quit, unless he gets Dodds as number two. That would be funny as fuck if true, one way to get rid of him.

• 6 months later...
On 10/20/2018 at 5:37 PM, kumnio said:

Oh Jim McIntyre, he wont even last the season.

Well who would have thought that. 

The worst managerial appointment that I can remember, an absolute fucking spastic who makes Yogi look like a wordsmith.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Well who would have thought that. 

The worst managerial appointment that I can remember, an absolute fucking spastic who makes Yogi look like a wordsmith.

So, yogi next?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

So, yogi next?

I dont think our Yank overlord would understand him during the non interview process, so hopefully not.

Fans of DFC knew that McIntyre would fail, fans of Scotland knew that McLeish would fail, why cant those in charge see the bloody obvious.

57 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I dont think our Yank overlord would understand him during the non interview process, so hopefully not.

Fans of DFC knew that McIntyre would fail, fans of Scotland knew that McLeish would fail, why cant those in charge see the bloody obvious.

He’d just turned the corner to with that win over Livingstone. 😂

22 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Apparently it's Kenny Miller as player/manager.  Worked well at Livi so I can see why Dundee would be keen to give it a go!

I guess that makes sense. Cheap and cheerful.

He's already had his first managerial foot in mouth moment. Commenting on Dundee's relegation Miller said "I've never experienced anything like it to be honest." 

He forgot about experiencing relegation with Wolves and Derby....

43 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Who's in the mix then ?

Alan Archibald, David Hopkin, Owen Coyle, John Hughes, Alan Stubbs and Martin Canning.

Would our resident Dundee fans take any of them ?

No, that is a list of absolute abject failures apart from Hopkins. The Scottish fuckup merry go round does my head in, why should any of them every work again. You need a lift as a club, those names are the exact opposite of what is needed. 

27 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Apparently it's Kenny Miller as player/manager.  Worked well at Livi so I can see why Dundee would be keen to give it a go!

I’d be surprised if they did appoint him, the permatanned Hun spokesman should never be appointed, his attitude is awful and it would be a terrible appointment. 

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

No, that is a list of absolute abject failures apart from Hopkins. The Scottish fuckup merry go round does my head in, why should any of them every work again. You need a lift as a club, those names are the exact opposite of what is needed. 

"Geez a joab mate. Yir club needing a lift ? Ah'll gee ye a lift. Jist geez a joab. Go on geez the Dundee joab."

Image result for john hughes inverness