McCann away - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone but Yogi 'Im in the football trade' Hughes, John Brown or Jim McIntyre would do, we couldnt get any worse.

Apparently McCann refused to have Jim Jefferies as an adviser, and was then sacked. Wouldnt be a surprise if he was appointed as manager to the end of the season.

Just now, kumnio said:

Anyone but Yogi 'Im in the football trade' Hughes, John Brown or Jim McIntyre would do, we couldnt get any worse.

Apparently McCann refused to have Jim Jefferies as an adviser, and was then sacked. Wouldnt be a surprise if he was appointed as manager to the end of the season.

I’d love for you lot to get Yogi. He’s the only guy to make you Coagies seem evolved. 😄

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Unfortunately that could mean the return of the angry wee wank on our screens as a pundit. ☹️

My first thought also. Utter wank stain of a human being. Good luck to Dundee for the rest of the season 👍

Just now, slasher said:

My first thought also. Utter wank stain of a human being. Good luck to Dundee for the rest of the season 👍

As much as I think he’s a cunt, your post has zero Hun shite attached to it I’m sure. 😂

2 hours ago, slasher said:

I don't judge everyone on hun/tim criteria you know, but I take your point 😁

And he did score (twice?) in the infamous 3-0 league title win at Parkhead, if I remember correctly. 

I'm sure you weren't thinking about that. At all. 😀 

15 hours ago, kumnio said:

Jefferies comments:

"Neil was very keen to have me on board and, having worked with him previously at Dunfermline, where he worked part time as a coach, and at Hearts, it was a partnership that hopefully would have worked and led Dundee away from the current relegation situation they are in," Jefferies added.

"It was flattering to be asked by both Neil and John, who couldn't do any more to try and get me to the club.

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

And he did score (twice?) in the infamous 3-0 league title win at Parkhead, if I remember correctly. 

I'm sure you weren't thinking about that. At all. 😀 

I really wasn't, but if it plays out a bit better in your head to think so.....batter in 👍

30 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

And don't even get me started on their  'Jordan Jones is to blame' shite. Jordan Jones has maintained that he did not deliberately 'seek an advantage' so they can fuck off referring to 'diving' by him as a fact.

He dived, he cheated the referee into giving a penalty. Only a Killie fan could possibly argue otherwise. I dont blame him for McCann going, he takes full responsibility for that.

He can claim all he wants, its not like people lie or anything.

28 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Jim McIntyre just appointed. Should be popular seeing he denied the Arabs a cup final in '97.

Incredibly unpopular appointment, from social media and texts, Id say at least 80% of fans think its a ridiculous appointment, including myself.

32 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

And don't even get me started on their  'Jordan Jones is to blame' shite. Jordan Jones has maintained that he did not deliberately 'seek an advantage' so they can fuck off referring to 'diving' by him as a fact.

But he did dive and he is a cheat. That's an incontrovertible fact. 

And in my opinion he was looking for the penalty but thought better of appealing when there was no contact.