Old pals act - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Old pals act

kumnio

In my opinion, this is the biggest issue in our game. 

From the dismal decision to appoint a bedraggled miserable failure as national manager, to the closing of ranks of his old pals in Miller saying he should get the campaign, to Lambert saying we all want too much, and should accept failure, it’s no wonder our game is fucked. 

Our game, the media, and society in general is run by sub serviant wanks. 

Willie Miller should be put down.

Put us all out our misery, him included. Radio Scotland on a Saturday is unbearable listening to that clown. Thank fuck I'm at games most Saturdays and only listen when we're playing a Sunday!

A football mad nation of over 5m expecting to qualifying for a major tournament more often than every two decades isn't asking for too much, Paul.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Willie Miller should be put down.

Put us all out our misery, him included. Radio Scotland on a Saturday is unbearable listening to that clown. Thank fuck I'm at games most Saturdays and only listen when we're playing a Sunday!

A football mad nation of over 5m expecting to qualifying for a major tournament more often than every two decades isn't asking for too much, Paul.

His name is Kev Umnio. 😋