flights - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

flights

Parsno1

Neebs in Rosyth TA,  has found a few Edinburgh returns, not around the houses, coming in at £ 250 or so..Thurs / Sunday. This is only because our original Blue Express flight times were changed and we took refunds. I have lot more options I fly from Manchester....Though driving up to Ben Gurion we were lobbing it...But by the time we got home all booked again...9 going from Rosyth, most Pars fans. ( and one each Rover and Cowdenbeath fan, they dinnea get out much...)

Edited by The Bunnet

1 hour ago, Parsno1 said:

any last minute deals going? Late decision to go. Most flights seem to take days to get there now. 

There’s a few of us now flying in and out of Bari, Italy and taking the cheap overnight ferry over.

18 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

what dates? what time does the ferry leave?

The ferry leaves every evening. The one I know a few folk are on though including me leaves on a Thursday evening. It goes through the night arriving at early daybreak into Albania. From the port Durres it’s a short scuttle to Tirana by taxi.

Anyone who’s booked onto the Blue Panorama flight from Tirana to Venice MP on the Monday morning should check their emails or log onto their website and check the changes

The flight that was due to fly out at 07:30 is now flying out at 12:45

I never received any emails about it, I just found out when I logged on just now 

I've just booked as last minute decision. No cheap but really good connection times but this is from Heathrow - flying Austrian on the Thursday (but think Friday available too times)  - Heathrow (9.05 - Vienna 12.20 leave 12.50 Podgorica 14.25) - I think half hour change is OK as all Austrian so I think they hold the flight.  Way back Monday Podgrica 15.00 Vienna 16.40 17.15 arrive Heathrow 18.40. I think Pod much better than Tirana as there's a bus that takes 1 hour 10 and I think it's an hour by taxi. Anyone else arriving Podgrica Thursday ?

5 hours ago, WeeJohmny said:

I've just booked as last minute decision. No cheap but really good connection times but this is from Heathrow - flying Austrian on the Thursday (but think Friday available too times)  - Heathrow (9.05 - Vienna 12.20 leave 12.50 Podgorica 14.25) - I think half hour change is OK as all Austrian so I think they hold the flight.  Way back Monday Podgrica 15.00 Vienna 16.40 17.15 arrive Heathrow 18.40. I think Pod much better than Tirana as there's a bus that takes 1 hour 10 and I think it's an hour by taxi. Anyone else arriving Podgrica Thursday ?

Im on the same Austrian airlines flights from London to Vienna and Vienna to London. But im flying to and from Tirana. Booked last January for 140 quid return.

21 hours ago, irnbruman said:

Im on the same Austrian airlines flights from London to Vienna and Vienna to London. But im flying to and from Tirana. Booked last January for 140 quid return.

Same, flying out on the Friday and back on Sunday. Austria Air pride themselves on the quick turnaround from one flight to another. It’s one of their selling points.

J

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Bristolhibby said:

Same, flying out on the Friday and back on Sunday. Austria Air pride themselves on the quick turnaround from one flight to another. It’s one of their selling points.

J

I'm out on Thursday back on Monday - 25 min turnaround in Vienna - but since its both their flights its up to them.

Edited by irnbruman

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:45 PM, WeeJohnny said:

Irnbruman - I'm jealous re the £140 ! I ended up £300 ! You going kilted on the Heathrow Vienna flight ? I usually do but thinking prob a bit pointless as it's on the Thursday and I'm on my tod. Maybe bump in to you for a beer at Heathrow back of 7 am !

I booked immediately the game was announced. I don't travel in kilt any more - too uncomfortable - I'll have one of my travel club shirts on so I'll look out for you at the bar. I  usually travel on my own and meet my mates over there as I live in St Annes near Blackpool. Getting train down day before but my daughter stays near Kingston in London  - just a short bus trip to Heathrow from there.