Jensen Weir - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jensen Weir

er yir macaroon

It just goes to show how much slavering garbage Rolling Hills posts. On every single thread now, and it really is on every single one all I see is the generic “You have chosen to ignore Rolling Hills content” constantly. 😄

I see by him being quoted he is still telling lies though. On about me supposedly finding him in Albania to namecall to his face which is a blatant lie. I have zero desire to be around an idiot like that when I’m there to enjoy myself. 

Edited by Ormond

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You have to deal with it because I don't insult people and call them names.

You do it frequently to myself. You also randomly reference me to have a pop at me. So let's not tell lies now.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Your wee pal on here has a record calling people like me scum because of my club team.  you havent though.  Albania here we come.  That is where I am going to be called scum up to my face seemingly.  You condone that Parkie?  I will walk away.

I don't know you, so couldn't comment. You have a habit of sticking up for absolute scum though, so it's hardly surprising that folk would view you in the same light. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I don't know you, so couldn't comment. You have a habit of sticking up for absolute scum though, so it's hardly surprising that folk would view you in the same light. 

I don't stick up for scum.  I have my own beliefs and they will be the same as yours probably.  I like coming on here and having a bit of banter.  Just met gascoigne in the post office there.  He is a good guy 😜🍸