Jensen Weir - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jensen Weir

er yir macaroon

Each to there own etc 

However this guys dad was a Scottish international footballer and captain, i cant get my head around this how he would even consider thinking about playing or even supporting England

I was born and raised in England but my dad made it fully aware that if i ever wore an england top or even talked positively about the team i was out the house 

This feels just like another kick in the balls after a few very bad days 

Just now, Malcolm said:

Does he have an english mum??

Born in England.  Lived there his whole days I imagine. 

Don't really have a problem with him supporting England under those circumstances but swapping sides after representing us isn't good to see.

2 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

So that the guffs have poached two of our youth players, chances are they will not get near their first team, has dembele pledged his allegiance to england? or are these players just dabling with the idea?, i hope so because this sucks

He's gone from Scotland to England to Scotland, somehow. The rule should be that once you've picked a country, that's it.

12 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

David Weir’s son turning out for England’s u17s now even though he played for us last month. Somehow this depresses me more than the Israel game.

Me too. His dad captained Scotland I think. 

12 hours ago, borojock said:

Each to there own etc 

However this guys dad was a Scottish international footballer and captain, i cant get my head around this how he would even consider thinking about playing or even supporting England

I was born and raised in England but my dad made it fully aware that if i ever wore an england top or even talked positively about the team i was out the house 

This feels just like another kick in the balls after a few very bad days 

His dad went out his way to have this on a his strip, he's a gimp.

Related image