Sign in to follow this  
exile

Portugal match thread

Most of the team have looked decent, the goal was a poor one to lose but overall the game has been positive for us. The backline has looked solid, put Tierney in for sod and we have our backline for the next ten years.

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Most of the team have looked decent, the goal was a poor one to lose but overall the game has been positive for us. The backline has looked solid, put Tierney in for sod and we have our backline for the next ten years.

Hendry ahead of Souttar?

18 minutes ago, Dandydon said:

McGinn offering nothing again from what I have seen. McBurnie anonymous too.

McBurnie might be anonymous but with Griffiths injured we're not exactly flushed with alternatives. He works hard and I think he still come good with the right service.

36 minutes ago, faircity said:

Not often I agree with you Macy but he is fuckin rotten. Also, for as long as I have a hole in my arse thon McBurnie will never be a striker.  

Faircity but shite  comment 

6 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

McBurnie might be anonymous but with Griffiths injured we're not exactly flushed with alternatives. He works hard and I think he still come good with the right service.

McGinn had a good game in the one i was watching. 

7 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I would have shankland over mcburnie. Apart from a few challenges in the air.. Nothing

1 minute ago, jamboman said:

I would have shankland over mcburnie. Apart from a few challenges in the air.. Nothing

I'd have Andy Considine up front afore I'd have McBurnie. 

13 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

It was O'Donnell's fault. Simple as that. 

Caught too far up the pitch because Mcburnie trapped the ball further than I can kick it!

6 minutes ago, jamboman said:

Aye let's play a guy who plays in the Scottish second tier, a level that is ridiculously poor. Must be lower than English league 2 or near that level.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

We have desperately bad striking options

And the one real option we do have is a sulky fucker

• Confused 1

Just now, jamboman said:

Questions need to be asked over mcgregor as well i feel. Not done enough for me in any of the games he has played

I though he along with the other mcgregor were the only two to get pass marks in Israel 

We have digressed for sure. Infact since Strachan left not been able to put tpgetjer three consecutive halves of anything passable in my opinion. 

Just now, romanticscot said:

We have digressed for sure. Infact since Strachan left not been able to put tpgetjer three consecutive halves of anything passable in my opinion. 

Not being a smart arse but you mean regressed.

• Thanks 1