Portugal match thread - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Portugal match thread

exile

1 minute ago, mccaughey85 said:

Most of the team have looked decent, the goal was a poor one to lose but overall the game has been positive for us. The backline has looked solid, put Tierney in for sod and we have our backline for the next ten years.

Hendry ahead of Souttar?

18 minutes ago, Dandydon said:

McGinn offering nothing again from what I have seen. McBurnie anonymous too.

McBurnie might be anonymous but with Griffiths injured we're not exactly flushed with alternatives. He works hard and I think he still come good with the right service.

7 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

McBurnie might be anonymous but with Griffiths injured we're not exactly flushed with alternatives. He works hard and I think he still come good with the right service.

I would have shankland over mcburnie. Apart from a few challenges in the air.. Nothing

Guest faircity
1 minute ago, jamboman said:

I would have shankland over mcburnie. Apart from a few challenges in the air.. Nothing

I'd have Andy Considine up front afore I'd have McBurnie. 

Just now, jamboman said:

Questions need to be asked over mcgregor as well i feel. Not done enough for me in any of the games he has played

I though he along with the other mcgregor were the only two to get pass marks in Israel