Portugal match thread - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Portugal match thread

exile

Guest faircity
1 minute ago, macy37 said:

Hendry is a clown. He should not be anywhere near international football.

Not often I agree with you Macy but he is fuckin rotten. Also, for as long as I have a hole in my arse thon McBurnie will never be a striker.  

Just now, stewarty66 said:

ODonnell is covering the bloke with the ball and indicates with his arm that the guy that puts the cross in needs covering. 

Mc Burnie is pish. Can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. 

That was Hendry.

4 minutes ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I don't think he's done anything wrong today. If you're implying he's to blame for the goal I'd disagree. O'Donnell should have covered the run.

Agreed with this today but I just don't think he is anyway near a top class defender. I have never met  a fellow Thistle fan who thought he was a patch on Liam Lindsay. Lindsay is commanding, dominant with more than decent communication skills. Hendry has so little of that and the 6 decent months at Dundee are a highlight in an otherwise low key career. Arguably Lindsay leavoing led to Thistle relegation and eventually Archibald's sacking