Time for Eck to go already! - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Time for Eck to go already!

Tartan Shaun

8 hours ago, faircity said:

Said ages ago I think Lennon would be a great pick as manager but straight away you would have a large section of fuckwits who would be out to get him for their own twisted reasons. 

As proved in the recent quarter final at Easter Road.

1 minute ago, hoofitharder said:

I know i will get pelters for this one. I would go for Steve Evans.i know he hasnt managed at the top but wherever he has been he has turned them around and he would see the job as a priviledge

Is he managing just now :O.  But, he has worked at big clubs and failed so its a no from me but your allowed an opinion ;). 

43 minutes ago, Tartan Shaun said:

83% of fans want Alex sacked according to an article I saw on Dailly Record. 

That tells us something but only the SFA duds can't see that this was an abysmal appointment! 

Is it also a coincidence that around 83% of Scotland fans are bellends? 😂

Unless the SFA have a replacement signed up and ready to go then they can’t sack him now. Look how long it took to get a replacement for Strachan. 

I don’t really fancy going in to the double header next month with Grant and McFadden in charge. 

Abysmal appointment or not, the SFA are not going to sack a manager after two competitive games when one of them was a victory. We were still top of group C1 after all teams had played twice and unless he totally fucks up the next two games we will probably still win the group.