SFA Official Laughing - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA Official Laughing

Ormond

I’ve read reports that there was seemingly a very high end SFA chap standing laughing at our fans in the stadium at full time. Disgraceful if true. I’ve been told who it was but as I’ve not seen images myself I don’t think it’s fair to say on here incase it’s untrue. 

Anybody witness this?

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

I’ve read reports that there was seemingly a very high end SFA chap standing laughing at our fans in the stadium at full time. Disgraceful if true. I’ve been told who it was but as I’ve not seen images myself I don’t think it’s fair to say on here incase it’s untrue. 

Anybody witness this?

Cmon, who was it?

There were 2 very loud booing reactions in the stadium from the away end firstly after the final whistle and then after a minute or two an even louder  more sustained reaction towards what I suppose would have been the SFA officials section. The rumours I heard was that someone  from the officials had smiled and waved towards the away section but only really spoke to a couple of eyewitnesses and didn't read/hear anything since

1 minute ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Had similar messages from those who were there saying McRae was giving it big licks to the fans.  Cupping his ears, laughing, waving and clapping with glee when the blazers were getting it tight.  Classy stuff from a reprehensible cunt.

Seriously?

Huh....

If a mutiny is in anyone else's head, sign me up. 

9 hours ago, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Had similar messages from those who were there saying McRae was giving it big licks to the fans.  Cupping his ears, laughing, waving and clapping with glee when the blazers were getting it tight.  Classy stuff from a reprehensible cunt.

Cannae quite see that being true to be honest 😏

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

Cannae quite see that being true to be honest 😏

2 folk who were at the match in Israel witnessed it happen just after full time and have no reason to lie or even talk about it unless it happened.  I'll take their word for it if you don't mind.  Hopefully someone had the camera phone out recording it and it makes its way online as it may well start a clear out at the SFA.

The SFA, especially folk like McRae, have less than zero respect for fans.  We're the shite on their shoe and a mere inconvenience when they are on their all expenses paid trips. 

I saw it in part.

Don't know who it was, but he gave a sort of push off / go home / leave gesture.

It was a bit of an odd gesture to be honest and vague in whatever it was trying to communicate.

Either way, it appeared far from respectful to our support.

(I did not see the cupped hands over the ear bit).

The blazer started off clapping the away fans (non sarcastically IMO)

The away end started booing towards him as by this point the players had left the park and were still angry.

He continued to wave. One Scotland fan went right up to the barrier and threw his yellow away top in his direction.

The blazer then shrugged and waved his two arms forward as if to say “enough” / “away yous go” albeit in a serious looking way. 

Fans booed even louder and he left into the depths of the main stand. He did look annoyed.

True story 

Edited by Restless-Native

7 hours ago, Restless-Native said:

The blazer started off clapping the away fans (non sarcastically IMO)

The away end started booing towards him as by this point the players had left the park and were still angry.

He continued to wave. One Scotland fan went right up to the barrier and threw his yellow away top in his direction.

The blazer then shrugged and waved his two arms forward as if to say “enough” / “away yous go” albeit in a serious looking way. 

Fans booed even louder and he left into the depths of the main stand. He did look annoyed.

True story 

Above is exactly what I saw. 

Only noticed it because guy beside me said he couldn’t believe the guy was trying to appeal to the fans by clapping us and I looked round. May have been better if he’d just walked away but think he was just being a typical high heid yin and didn’t like having his appeasement thrown back at him. It seemed more patronising to my eyes. 

I can understand why others may have viewed it in a different light though.