Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018) - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018)

Clyde1998

34 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

It's my Birthday today. Bad enough being 52 but watching this takes the biscuit. Might as well finish my night off watching Question time.

At least you've got an envelope tae shite in 😁 happy birthday.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

I was all for strachan staying

As was I.

It’s not as if the current shambles wasn’t entirely predictable before they sacked him.

Many people said as much at the time. Plenty saw this coming and I suspect was one of the main reasons for some people urging us to stick with Strachan.

11 minutes ago, Jerah Jock said:

It's my grandsons 7 birthday today and I'm just looking at a large slice of his birthday cake and mug of coffee so tonight's not been a complete write off !!

Can you get to sleep ok after such a late coffee!?

Happy Birthday to the wee man & enjoy the cake!  

1 minute ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Strachan was pish too. Has been pretty much everywhere he’s had the challenge of half-decent opposition, bar a couple of against the grain performance for Celtic in Europe. 

Ooh... here’s McLeish on the radio now.

”Game of two halves”.

Aye, Alex, pish and pisher.

Aye I’m no saying Strachan was perfect or anything. Guardiola he isn’t.

But we were a damn sight better then under him than now. It’s night and day, within a year.

Guest MorayCupMan
2 minutes ago, exile said:

Scotland apparently had 2 shots on target. Presumably one was the penalty.

Aswell as the result being worrying, the stats are alarming from tonight.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

All you Mcleish haters... who do you suggest?

Someone that has a sense of adventure and creativity, not a yes man that has already walked. But that’s up to the sfa to do their job properly, not for the fans to suggest someone. 

1 minute ago, SWMM82 said:

Game of two halves???!!!!

Come oan Eck...... we were outplayed and pish from the start!!

I would agree with him that it was a game of two halves.

The first half we were shite. Second half we were utterly fucking appalling and such a desperate level of shite it was indeed entirely different to the first.

13 minutes ago, Daz1982 said:

Jurgen Klinsmann

Would you be interested, if you were Jurgen Klinsmann?  Seriously.  Would you give up your cushy life in California to come to Scotland to try and get a group of (mainly) average players to achieve something no one else has in over 20 years - and be paid a salary you'd regard as washers for it?

Mibee Klinsmann really likes golf and whisky and has grown fed up of the sun though, so aye, fuck it, it's worth a shot.

4 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I would agree with him that it was a game of two halves.

The first half we were shite. Second half we were utterly fucking appalling and such a desperate level of shite it was indeed entirely different to the first.

we weere out on our feet by the second half

McLeish insisting the system worked fine through the first half, as if only that 'soft' sending off disrupted things.

Miller on radio implying McLeish should admit it was a bad performance, and get it out of their system.

McLeish asked about tiredness, but he's not using tiredness as an excuse. But he sounds tired!