Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018) - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018)

Clyde1998

10 minutes ago, runningtings said:

Terrible performance, the main thing tonight for me that Robertson should play LB and Tierney RB in a back four.

Robertson didnt look to get forward once and So'D, poor lad, was run ragged, not good enough.

O donnell cost a goal and a red card tonight. Humiliated by supposed mediocre opposition. 

23 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Who would even want want to inherit this mess? Christ knows.

But we already had a better manager already in the job than the clown we have now.  But the SFA though they knew better.

Exactly.  I didn't want McLeish but even if he did go whoever came in would still have the same players to pick from.  

O'Donnell and Souttar looked like the SPFL standard players they are, McGinn is a good passer of the ball but his retention of it is poor and McDonald and Forrest just aren't good enough for international football - and tonight is probably the best I've seen McDonald play for Scotland.

Our central defence is pish weak and our best forward was improving his fitness (or sat on his arse) back in Scotland.  Nae wonder we struggled.

The two McGregors are the only Scotland players I'd give pass marks to tonight.  Dire stuff.

22 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

McGregor keeping the score respectable

Once Gordon and McGregor retire - and neither of them can have many campaigns left - we'll really be in the shit.  

arriving in Israel last night and that performance. The whole management is inept. We’ll probably still win the group. Looking for Israel to draw v Albania on Sunday. No doubt we will beat European champions on Sunday and all will be well again. 

People are saying the players are poor or the system is poor or the players are not playing for the manager.

But it's the same team that beat Albania, isn't it? The same players, the same system. So, what went wrong?

It is disturbing the hear that professional football players looked knackered after 20 minutes.  Who was responsible for that?