Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018) - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel Match Thread (11/10/2018)

Clyde1998

I don’t understand why we are so bad when our players are so technically gifted after years in the SFA finishing schools.

Maybe I’m missing something. Like we’re so bad because the SFA are corrupt and incompetent. But that couldn’t possibly be the case.

What is encouraging though is that at all levels we are now learning to play the same way, so that we can seamlessly rotate one pish player for another into a wholly aimless tactical stramash.

Scotland team for many years now just don't turn up for important away games I'm afraid. Probably last time you could be confident of Scotland going away and getting important results would be Craig Brown's era although Strachan did pick up some good ones in fairness.

Complicates the group big time now. I think this team will lose in Albania now so huge pressure on the home game v Israel.