Ryder Cup 2018 - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryder Cup 2018

fringo

Hopefully Fleetwood can beat Finau and Molinari can beat Phil the cheat, so they can both get a clean sweep.

Then Europe would need three more to do the business. I think the best chances out of the other ties are Rose, Sergio and Stenson. I think Casey, Olsen, Hatton and Noren will all lose.

The other ties are too close to call, for me. We could lose all three or win all three, or something in between.

I also hope the wind blows hard.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I’ve always thought of Mickelson as a guid cunt. 

So did I, until he bad mouthed Tom Watson for no real reason and to nobody's benefit. Apart from making himself feel a wee bit better, maybe.

Then he deliberately cheated at the US open. I would have banned him for a year from all competitions (apart from the Ryder Cup;)) to set an example to anybody else who might think about cheating But all he got was a two shot penalty in a competition he was already out of. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Dechambeau putting and the crowd were singing “You’re French and you know you are!” as the he pretended to conduct the singing. Great response from the Yank. 😂👍🏻🇺🇸🇫🇷

:lol: That's pretty good.

The commentators had a go at Reed for doing the shoost gesture after he won his match, but I thought it was just a good bit of fun showmanship.