Worst In The World - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Worst In The World

This was kinda posted a few days ago on a Dee forum that we were the second worst team, but Guingamp have now picked up a point.

Id say its a fair assessment. We have built some team

• Very rarely creates a chance
  • When we eventually do create a chance, we will inevitably miss it due to our strikers being fucking useless
  • We have a midfield of midget wimpy bastards
  • We paid money for a goalkeeper who wouldnt get a game at junior level
  • We have a collection of central defenders who cant fucking defend
  • We signed a dozen or so players in the summer, and not one, and Im being deadly serious, will be a success
  • We panic bought Kenny Miller, someone the same age as me, and gave him a fucking two year deal
  • Our cult hero striker, Moussa, isnt even human, never a football player, never a striker, and never worth 50p a week
  • We let a reasonable left back go, and replaced him him with a 7th tier player from England, who looks like he wouldnt get a game at my fives
  • Said left back is so bad that our only right back now plays left back, meaning a right sided midfielder plays right back
  • We couldnt get anything out of Allan or Wighton, despite both players being highly rated, and both have moved onto better things

I could make 50 points, but whats the point, just bring on relegation FFS. Despite this, McCann (AKA Useless fucking twat hence forth) still thinks we are good enough to be top six, he thinks we have been unlucky every bloody game, he thinks it will click, he should do the honourable thing and go fuck himself.

Do Dundee and Scotland just appoint complete cunts to irritate me.

McCann is another one who, like John Hughes, keeps getting jobs thanks to having a legion of mates from his playing days now working in the press or the media. "He's a good football man who deserves a job" :crazy:

Btw wasn't he quite well regarded as a player at Dundee ? Not that that should have anything to do with his managerial ineptitude however.