Jobsworth Authoritarian Bawsacks - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jobsworth Authoritarian Bawsacks

13 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Jeezo... That's appalling.

God forbid the poor wee souls might come into contact with the general public... at a public f*cking train station!

Worse than Fellaini though are the 2 Man Utd 'officials' and the Polis who wrap the twats in cotton wool.

The woman was with Man U. I think the guy was Virgin Trains.

36 minutes ago, Debian said:

Na, the guy filming it is the cunt.  Why does he need to point a phone in their faces and film them?  I'd have slapped him myself.

He’s a fitba’ fan who was perfectly polite. Lukaku answered perfectly when the guy was happy to just see top fitba’ stars. Then wanks like that overpaid cunt Fellaini act like that. 

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He’s a fitba’ fan who was perfectly polite. Lukaku answered perfectly when the guy was happy to just see top fitba’ stars. Then wanks like that overpaid cunt Fellaini act like that. 

I'm a football fan but I don't go filming people! 

Can the guy not be happy to see top fitba stars without the need to film it?  

10 minutes ago, Debian said:

Agree. He seems to be one of those twunts who is looking for a reaction, rightly or wrongly, just so he can post it on social media to stir things. 

Edited by McTeeko

9 minutes ago, Debian said:

Nor me either but when you’re a star and in you are in a public place like that there’s no need to be rude. As, I’ve said the guy was being polite. 

2 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Agree. He seems to be one of those twunts who is looking for a reaction, rightly or wrongly, just so he can post it on social media. Fud. 

You’re the biggest media hoor gaun wae yer famous folk pics ya bawbag! 😂😂😂

The guy filming is being a complete dick.

Aside from goading the players about the result he’s following them and filming them. I wouldn’t like somebody following and filming me, neither would most people, so why should the players have to put up with it?

When politely asked to stop and move on he then starts swearing and playing the old “don’t touch me” and “don’t talk to me” game. Protesting his innocence about doing nothing wrong whilst creating a scene and making others around him feel awkward and uncomfortable. He’s lucky he wasn’t lifted for breach of the peace frankly.

An utter fanny.

“This part of the platform is private” is she having a laugh  😂   Aye very good       he’s right if Man Utd are that skint then they’re  no better than him and he can stand we’re he likes on the platform as there is no signage saying other wise 

Edited by jcs

27 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Aside from goading the players about the result he’s following them and filming them. I wouldn’t like somebody following and filming me, neither would most people, so why should the players have to put up with it?

When politely asked to stop and move on he then starts swearing and playing the old “don’t touch me” and “don’t talk to me” game. Protesting his innocence about doing nothing wrong whilst creating a scene and making others around him feel awkward and uncomfortable. He’s lucky he wasn’t lifted for breach of the peace frankly.

An utter fanny.

The guy was not goading at all. He was being perfectly polite. Don’t make things up.

BOP? Really? 😂

Edited by Ormond

Yes really. I’ve seen people lifted for BOP for less. And I made nothing up - he was goading. “Good result today?” when it clearly wasn’t.

He was neither polite nor 100% in the right as your original post said.

He was being an obnoxious prick and making a nuisance of himself. He was asked to leave and refused, instead arguing the tossy and behaving like an attention seeking child.

Its pretty obvious he wanted to cause a scene and then post it on social media.

As I said previously, an utter fanny.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

22 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Yes really. I’ve seen people lifted for BOP for less. And I made nothing up - he was goading. “Good result today?” when it clearly wasn’t.

He was neither polite nor 100% in the right as your original post said.

He was being an obnoxious prick and making a nuisance of himself. He was asked to leave and refused, instead arguing the tossy and behaving like an attention seeking child.

Its pretty obvious he wanted to cause a scene and then post it on social media.

As I said previously, an utter fanny.

They had absolutely no right to ‘ask him to leave’. He was on a public platform. He was totally polite until some Nazi cow tried to bully him. Fuck her and fuck that Virgin tosser. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

They had absolutely no right to ‘ask him to leave’. He was on a public platform. He was totally polite until some Nazi cow tried to bully him. Fuck her and fuck that Virgin tosser. 

They had absolutely every right to ask him to leave. As does any rail company employee at any railway station if they consider you are being a nuisance or otherwise misbehaving.

And he was absolutely not being polite, unless you consider swearing at railway staff to be acceptable behaviour.

This guy is obviously one of those people who think they can do what they like then look for the sympathy of everyone when he’s told he can’t.

16 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

They had absolutely every right to ask him to leave. As does any rail company employee at any railway station if they consider you are being a nuisance or otherwise misbehaving.

And he was absolutely not being polite, unless you consider swearing at railway staff to be acceptable behaviour.

This guy is obviously one of those people who think they can do what they like then look for the sympathy of everyone when he’s told he can’t.

He was being perfectly polite until someone tried to usher him off of a platform. They had absolutely no right to ask him to leave.

Just now, macy37 said:

He deserved to be punted from the platform and the whole station. I’d fear for players lives with a creepster like that kicking around. 

Anyone thinking his performance is acceptable needs to take a look in the mirror.

Fear for players lives? Fuck off. 😂

2 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Aside from goading the players about the result he’s following them and filming them. I wouldn’t like somebody following and filming me, neither would most people, so why should the players have to put up with it

Where was it and what was the result?

I honestly don't know.

Re. the following and filming; these are the times we live in; just see how people watch a concert these days.

I wouldn't do it myself, but many would.

Funny enough I was waiting for a train in Southampton a couple of years ago when the entire Saints team walked in and sat around me; Forster, Wanyama, Mane, Pelle, etc... Didn't see Koeman, mind.

These players don't want to meet the public; they're aloof and they are wrapped in cotton wool.

Private part of the platform...