Europa league - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league

• 3 weeks later...

I've said it a million times before, but our injury record is beginning to border on negligence, either via training methods or a less than competent medical department. Benkovic, Forrest and Rogic all out for tomorrow, despite playing on Saturday, another humping beckons.

12 hours ago, Mox said:

I've said it a million times before, but our injury record is beginning to border on negligence, either via training methods or a less than competent medical department. Benkovic, Forrest and Rogic all out for tomorrow, despite playing on Saturday, another humping beckons.

I blame the plastic pitch you play on.

13 hours ago, Mox said:

Forrest is suspended after his red in Salzburg and Rogic has apparently been taking injections in his knee to play all season. Feck knows what is going on with our center backs tho.......they seem to be taking turns about on the treatment table!

It seems as though Rodgers has prioritised domestic games over the EL so I'd expect all three to be back for Sunday and us to be well up for it. We'll likely get well pumped tonight regardless . 😵