Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty CTA

Marijuana Legalised In Canada

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

What about its use for medicinal reasons, do you both agree or disagree with that? 

I think it’s a positive step forward and therefore don’t expect it in Britain any time soon. 

Brilliant if it really helps, especially for children and oap's with arthritis. Canny help but think that many people would use this as an excuse and not give up the spliff. The medicianal stuff has no psychotropic effects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

So, a wee toke in the house before taking the kids to school in the motor is fine, obviously canny blame the weed if anything goes wrong because it is legal.

If your against it your against it wether it's in the privicy of their own home or not.

No, it's illegal to drive 'high'.

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

What about its use for medicinal reasons, do you both agree or disagree with that? 

No problem with weed being used for medicinal reasons.

(It comes in different forms.)

We've had that for quite a while here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont do weed,? Do Celtic!! The greatest high in the world. 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:53 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Having folk blazing up anywhere and everywhere with young children around. 

Sounds like Argyle Street on a Saturday afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, The White Ceelo said:

Brilliant if it really helps, especially for children and oap's with arthritis. Canny help but think that many people would use this as an excuse and not give up the spliff. The medicianal stuff has no psychotropic effects.

Not always true, your thinking of conditions that can be treated by CBD, but some treatments need to include THC as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Could I use this as a defence if I get drug tested before flying offshore 🙏👅

I doubt it. They'll have a specific list of metabolites you're not allowed to have in your system, pointing out their list isn't an exhaustive list of psychoactive substances will likely get you nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just driving on the motorway here in Ottawa. , There is a massive billboard with a picture of a marriuanna plant and a set of car keys with an x thru it saying. "Dangerous and illegal". Ya think??🤯. Here we go..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just driving on the motorway here in Ottawa. , There is a massive billboard with a picture of a marriuanna plant and a set of car keys with an x thru it saying. "Dangerous and illegal". Ya think??🤯. Here we go..

Driving and texting’s mair dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Driving and texting’s mair dangerous.

There's that many fuckin billboards now you wullnae be able to keep your eyes on the road FFS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Trudeau is an idiot, one of the worst but this is something that should happen

Why is he an idiot and one of the worst?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Why is he an idiot and one of the worst?

Cut from the mould of your Macron’s, Obama’s and Blair’s. A psychopath with “good” looks and tremendous PR. Specifically his assault on free speech with bill C16 is dangerous. 

Sure he’s just a puppet but one that people seems to like. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Cut from the mould of your Macron’s, Obama’s and Blair’s. A psychopath with “good” looks and tremendous PR. Specifically his assault on free speech with bill C16 is dangerous. 

Sure he’s just a puppet but one that people seems to like. 

My son played hockey last winter. Trudeau's young son Xavier was on our team. I have sat in a hockey rink, sitting right beside Trudeau, having a bleather, him and I, with bodyguards surrounding me. No joke. He is a down to earth father, good lad to chat with. I'm not kidding btw. To run a country? Fuckin arsehole. Has not a clue. Can't say that though when my son is playing hockey with his son. It was an experience though. Security everywhere we went. I felt like Jason Bourne🤣. As a Prime Minister? Disaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Sure he’s just a puppet but one that people seems to like. 

Trudeau's background is that of a drama teacher.

Chretien has been pulling the strings since day one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My son played hockey last winter. Trudeau's young son Xavier was on our team. I have sat in a hockey rink, sitting right beside Trudeau, having a bleather, him and I, with bodyguards surrounding me. No joke. He is a down to earth father, good lad to chat with. I'm not kidding btw. To run a country? Fuckin arsehole. Has not a clue. Can't say that though when my son is playing hockey with his son. It was an experience though. Security everywhere we went. I felt like Jason Bourne🤣. As a Prime Minister? Disaster. 

He’s apparently about to deport some moron in a shitty pickup that slammed on the anchors and forced him to bump into him despite his best efforts not to drop his toke. The talk is of a ‘Saudi-style’ operation. Apparently the guy was slavering some nonsense about shouting for ‘hauners’ and getting a ‘green brigade’ involved while Trudeau bitch-slapped him silly.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

He’s apparently about to deport some moron in a shitty pickup that slammed on the anchors and forced him to bump into him despite his best efforts not to drop his toke. The talk is of a ‘Saudi-style’ operation. Apparently the guy was slavering some nonsense about shouting for ‘hauners’ and getting a ‘green brigade’ involved while Trudeau bitch-slapped him silly.

You just know Canadian Ramy is like that. Lumberjack shirt with rolled up sleeves, pick-up the lot. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you drink alcohol and think weed is wrong, then youre a fucking moronic hypocrite. The whole oh drugs are bad, while drinking booze is absolutely retarded shite.

Drugs are mainly, apart from a few, less harmful than alcohol or smoking. Statistics back this up, it isnt an opinion, its fact.

The world would be a better place if people smoked hash, or took a couple of pills instead of getting bluttered. Neds would be discussing some random shit like, whats the best cheese, or amazed at how smooth their skin was instead of fighting each other and being twats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

He’s apparently about to deport some moron in a shitty pickup that slammed on the anchors and forced him to bump into him despite his best efforts not to drop his toke. The talk is of a ‘Saudi-style’ operation. Apparently the guy was slavering some nonsense about shouting for ‘hauners’ and getting a ‘green brigade’ involved while Trudeau bitch-slapped him silly.

Who would that me my friend. Certainly not me. I don't touch the stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Read it again 🙄

He’s fucking comedy gold because you know it’s not a smart cunt being a troll. I’d have a hundred Raymonds on here instead of one Trolling Hills. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He’s fucking comedy gold because you know it’s not a smart cunt being a troll. I’d have a hundred Raymonds on here instead of one Trolling Hills. 😂

Yeah I know, I was just fuckin with him 😂. He seems a tad grumpy though. Nae wonder, I’ve been where he lives. It was minus 35 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Read it again 🙄

Yawn.......😴😴😴😴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...