Marijuana Legalised In Canada - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Marijuana Legalised In Canada

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Yeah I know, I was just fuckin with him 😂. He seems a tad grumpy though. Nae wonder, I’ve been where he lives. It was minus 35 😮

That’s cosy where I am in January and February. 😲

• 2 months later...

Wow. Just walked into a Tim Hortons for a cuppa, and 2 lads standing outside in a big cloud of smoke, and it wussnae cigarettes. There were 2 Polis inside having a coffee not even bothered. You can smell the pot as you walk past Cheech and Chong.. It just seems surreal if I can use that word. 😮

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow. Just walked into a Tim Hortons for a cuppa, and 2 lads standing outside in a big cloud of smoke, and it wussnae cigarettes. There were 2 Polis inside having a coffee not even bothered. You can smell the pot as you walk past Cheech and Chong.. It just seems surreal if I can use that word. 😮

Im glad you survived this horrific experience, it must have been traumatising to witness such barbarity close up.

#prayforcanada

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Im glad you survived this horrific experience, it must have been traumatising to witness such barbarity close up.

#prayforcanada

This is Canada mind. Supermarkets cannot even sell booze. You have to go to a state licenced offy and run the gauntlet of jakeys and their dugs for yer six pack of Molson or Labatt's.

Been there, did it ...felt so dirty 😓

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

#prayforcanada

Still an arsehole I see. If you can't make a proper comment, don't comment at all. Read the post again. FFS..😡

2 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

This is Canada mind. Supermarkets cannot even sell booze. You have to go to a state licenced offy and run the gauntlet of jakeys and their dugs for yer six pack of Molson or Labatt's.

Been there, did it ...felt so dirty 😓

Nope. Supermarkets sell booze now. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still an arsehole I see. If you can't make a proper comment, don't comment at all. Read the post again. FFS..😡

I was genuinely concerned for you.

These law abiding citizens must be stopped, at all cost.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I was genuinely concerned for you.

These law abiding citizens must be stopped, at all cost.

Don't be concerned about me, as I am well you are having a laugh because you do not like me.  Now, if you read my post properly. What I meant was is was sureal seeing 2 gentleman smoking marijuana outside a coffee shop with 2 police officers inside minding their own business. It's just something that I have never seen before because it was NOT legal before. They would have been arrested. 

1 minute ago, Grim Jim said:

OK, it was a while ago. We were out west in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island. Fekkin' loved it. Pacific coast makes me want to greet.

Yeah mate. All the supermarket snsell beer and wine now, just not liquor, yet. Walmart, Loblaws, IGA all sell booze. It's great. And yes, Vancouver is beautiful, I have been there. 🙂