Marijuana Legalised In Canada - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Marijuana Legalised In Canada

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

What about its use for medicinal reasons, do you both agree or disagree with that? 

I think it’s a positive step forward and therefore don’t expect it in Britain any time soon. 

Brilliant if it really helps, especially for children and oap's with arthritis. Canny help but think that many people would use this as an excuse and not give up the spliff. The medicianal stuff has no psychotropic effects.

23 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

So, a wee toke in the house before taking the kids to school in the motor is fine, obviously canny blame the weed if anything goes wrong because it is legal.

If your against it your against it wether it's in the privicy of their own home or not.

No, it's illegal to drive 'high'.

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

What about its use for medicinal reasons, do you both agree or disagree with that? 

No problem with weed being used for medicinal reasons.

(It comes in different forms.)

We've had that for quite a while here.

On 10/21/2018 at 11:37 AM, The White Ceelo said:

Brilliant if it really helps, especially for children and oap's with arthritis. Canny help but think that many people would use this as an excuse and not give up the spliff. The medicianal stuff has no psychotropic effects.

Not always true, your thinking of conditions that can be treated by CBD, but some treatments need to include THC as well.

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

Could I use this as a defence if I get drug tested before flying offshore 🙏👅

I doubt it. They'll have a specific list of metabolites you're not allowed to have in your system, pointing out their list isn't an exhaustive list of psychoactive substances will likely get you nowhere.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just driving on the motorway here in Ottawa. , There is a massive billboard with a picture of a marriuanna plant and a set of car keys with an x thru it saying. "Dangerous and illegal". Ya think??🤯. Here we go..

Driving and texting’s mair dangerous.

52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Why is he an idiot and one of the worst?

Cut from the mould of your Macron’s, Obama’s and Blair’s. A psychopath with “good” looks and tremendous PR. Specifically his assault on free speech with bill C16 is dangerous. 

Sure he’s just a puppet but one that people seems to like. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

8 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Cut from the mould of your Macron’s, Obama’s and Blair’s. A psychopath with “good” looks and tremendous PR. Specifically his assault on free speech with bill C16 is dangerous. 

Sure he’s just a puppet but one that people seems to like. 

My son played hockey last winter. Trudeau's young son Xavier was on our team. I have sat in a hockey rink, sitting right beside Trudeau, having a bleather, him and I, with bodyguards surrounding me. No joke. He is a down to earth father, good lad to chat with. I'm not kidding btw. To run a country? Fuckin arsehole. Has not a clue. Can't say that though when my son is playing hockey with his son. It was an experience though. Security everywhere we went. I felt like Jason Bourne🤣. As a Prime Minister? Disaster. 

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My son played hockey last winter. Trudeau's young son Xavier was on our team. I have sat in a hockey rink, sitting right beside Trudeau, having a bleather, him and I, with bodyguards surrounding me. No joke. He is a down to earth father, good lad to chat with. I'm not kidding btw. To run a country? Fuckin arsehole. Has not a clue. Can't say that though when my son is playing hockey with his son. It was an experience though. Security everywhere we went. I felt like Jason Bourne🤣. As a Prime Minister? Disaster. 

He’s apparently about to deport some moron in a shitty pickup that slammed on the anchors and forced him to bump into him despite his best efforts not to drop his toke. The talk is of a ‘Saudi-style’ operation. Apparently the guy was slavering some nonsense about shouting for ‘hauners’ and getting a ‘green brigade’ involved while Trudeau bitch-slapped him silly.

5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

He’s apparently about to deport some moron in a shitty pickup that slammed on the anchors and forced him to bump into him despite his best efforts not to drop his toke. The talk is of a ‘Saudi-style’ operation. Apparently the guy was slavering some nonsense about shouting for ‘hauners’ and getting a ‘green brigade’ involved while Trudeau bitch-slapped him silly.

You just know Canadian Ramy is like that. Lumberjack shirt with rolled up sleeves, pick-up the lot. 😂

If you drink alcohol and think weed is wrong, then youre a fucking moronic hypocrite. The whole oh drugs are bad, while drinking booze is absolutely retarded shite.

Drugs are mainly, apart from a few, less harmful than alcohol or smoking. Statistics back this up, it isnt an opinion, its fact.

The world would be a better place if people smoked hash, or took a couple of pills instead of getting bluttered. Neds would be discussing some random shit like, whats the best cheese, or amazed at how smooth their skin was instead of fighting each other and being twats.

5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Who would that me my friend. Certainly not me. I don't touch the stuff.