Unbeaten run - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unbeaten run

mrniaboc

Here's a nice positive thread, and almost certainly a jinx, sorry...

The unbeaten run in competitive games is now at 7, going back to the loss at Wembley on 11th November 2016

The unbeaten run in competitive games at Hampden now stretches all the way back to 9th September 2015 (Scotland 2-3 Germany). That's over 3 years! Also, in that game we became the first team to score twice against Germany in donkey's.

With only Israel and Albania in our way this year, I reckon we can easily extend this good competitive record out to March 2019. Just something to smile about on a Wednesday.

1 hour ago, mrniaboc said:

Here's a nice positive thread, and almost certainly a jinx, sorry...

The unbeaten run in competitive games is now at 7, going back to the loss at Wembley on 11th November 2016

The unbeaten run in competitive games at Hampden now stretches all the way back to 9th September 2015 (Scotland 2-3 Germany). That's over 3 years! Also, in that game we became the first team to score twice against Germany in donkey's.

With only Israel and Albania in our way this year, I reckon we can easily extend this good competitive record out to March 2019. Just something to smile about on a Wednesday.

Unbeaten runs are all well and good but I’d take a defeat away to Israel away right now if you offered me wins against Albania away and Israel at home 

It doesn’t really feel like we’re on an unbeaten run of any sort with all the friendly defeats and doom and gloom on here. 

Three years unbeaten at home in competitive games is decent though. Not many teams can say that. Especially teams that have qualified for hee haw.