Albania Match Thread (10/09/2018) - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania Match Thread (10/09/2018)

Clyde1998

15 minutes ago, faircity said:

Actually go on, im in. "A number of Series A regulars."  Go on then, indulge me. I put it to you that you are talking nonsense. 

They have players at Lazio, Napoli, Atalanta, Empoli, Pescara and Brescia. I don't think the last 3 are Serie A but the first 3 prove my point. 

How many Scottish internationals play in one of the top European leagues? 

And in case you hadn't noticed were winning now. 😀 

McGinn needa to take his heid out his arse and do the simple things properly. We keep letting them in easily and a good team would punish that. Russel needs a bit more of the ball, been quiet since early on. O'Donnel playing well

Guest faircity
4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

They have players at Lazio, Napoli, Atalanta, Empoli, Pescara and Brescia. I don't think the last 3 are Serie A but the first 3 prove my point. 

How many Scottish internationals play in one of the top European leagues? 

And in case you hadn't noticed were winning now. 😀 

Two, maybe 3, at a push could be classed as regulars though. Comparable with us I'd say. And don't forget, we have players in the squad who represent the most successful club side in the world 🤭

7 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

We are deluded if we think we are any better than Albania. We need to start proving we are. Great attitude tonight from the team.

18 places ahead of them in the rankings, significantly better team based on tonights game.

2-0, should be game over now.

10 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

We are deluded if we think we are any better than Albania. We need to start proving we are. Great attitude tonight from the team.

We should be way ahead on the scoreboard and have thrashed them in every department so far. There’s absolutely nothing to suggest we are not any better than Albania. We are streets ahead of them and we are showing it tonight.