Albania Match Thread (10/09/2018) - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania Match Thread (10/09/2018)

Clyde1998

Just now, PASTA Mick said:

Just get McLeish out now. Awful selection.

It's always worrying when the manager picks a team that not one single fan has predicted in the days leading up to the game. 

Griffiths is our biggest threat and the future of the team. I’m completely lost as to why he wouldn’t start in front of Naismith or Russell. It’s completely mental

fraser is on fire at club level and looked better than most on Friday. Unless Fraser is injured, this line up is lunacy 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Griffiths is our biggest threat and the future of the team. I’m completely lost as to why he wouldn’t start in front of Naismith or Russell. It’s completely mental

fraser is on fire at club level and looked better than most on Friday. Unless Fraser is injured, this line up is lunacy 

He is injured. But this still makes no sense.

1 minute ago, mrniaboc said:

Hahaha yeah, not a single person predicted this lineup! I'm surprised Archer isn't on the pitch.

Last time McLeish was the manager you knew what the team would be before it was announced. This is more like the Burley days of picking name's out of a hat. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Griffiths must not be fit enough to start.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

I have a bad feeling now and I was very confident till that line up was announced. Please prove us all wrong 

Yup, let's hope in 3 hours' time we're chatting on here about how much of a master stroke this was after a comfortable victory. Come on Scotland!!!

4 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Surely that is a joke line up, to leave out Griffith's and Armstrong is mental.

He's gone and played a pointless friendly which we got gubbed in

Griffiths picked up a knock and Armstrong looked shite against a world class midfield so he's dropped him

8 minutes ago, Mox said:

Astonishing that in 2018 we are still relying on players like Mulgrew, McGregor, Naismith and Russel, a sad indictment of where we are.

Hypothetical

But if Naismith had picked up a knock

Who's next in line

Tony watt!!!!