Serious question about Ryan Jack - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serious question about Ryan Jack

BraveheartGordon

6 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

Steven Gerrard must know that his central midfield is an issue and will be regretting not really rectifying it in the Summer...there is no way he can think that Ryan Jack is the long-term answer, but hes hardly going to say anything negative about him given that hes probably the best that he has at the moment.

TBF we've been pretty unlucky with injuries to Coulibaly, who was looking pretty good in his first few games, and Dorrans since the season started.  Add to that Rossiter who finally looked to have beaten his injury problems at the end of last season getting crocked again and you can see why more attention wasn't paid to centre mid.

• 3 months later...

I would not even bother to boo the guy, watched him play for Aberdeen a good few times and always thought he was overrated, and in my opinion is not good enough for Scotland. Mind you I have never been one to boo players, just give me a good game of football