NFL Thread 2018/2019 - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

NFL Thread 2018/2019

Bristolhibby

4 hours ago, Robbo `81 said:

Gruden definitely having a fire-sale by looks of it... Gonna start from scratch when they get to Vegas! 

Not half

3 first round draft picks in 2019 including their own which on current form will be real high

They also have another 2 minimum in 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow. My Eagles beat the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field in Chicago. Have to admit, very surprised considering the Bears defence. 🙂

Unbelievably unlucky we were (bears fan) but that said Parkey is a nightmare tbf. Don't see how he can be left to continue as kicker after this seasons carry on. 15 points pissed away hitting the woodwork before last night. Also the catch/fumble/ref pick up was a sham. Ref's done us over by waving to stop play while stood over the ball.

GD luck with the rest of the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Unbelievably unlucky we were (bears fan) but that said Parkey is a nightmare tbf. Don't see how he can be left to continue as kicker after this seasons carry on. 15 points pissed away hitting the woodwork before last night. Also the catch/fumble/ref pick up was a sham. Ref's done us over by waving to stop play while stood over the ball.

GD luck with the rest of the playoffs. 

Aye. Thanks pal. Was the Bears kicker not the former Eagles kicker? You were unlucky, that kick hit the bar twice. Don't think we will get passed New Orleans, but I said that about the Bears..🤣

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye. Thanks pal. Was the Bears kicker not the former Eagles kicker? You were unlucky, that kick hit the bar twice. Don't think we will get passed New Orleans, but I said that about the Bears..🤣

Nah I think you will have your work cut out with the saints. (Although I thought that in most play off games for yous last season!) I think we'd have struggled too tbh. Weren't really scoring much last 4 or 5 games despite winning most. Can't rely on defence for ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant believe is stayed up and watched that shite to the end in the hope it would get better

Awful

Almost as bad as post game Belichick saying "everyone wrote us off" ...........

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

OBJ to Cleveland seems like a strange one.

It only makes even remote sense if they draft a QB and ditch Manning as the starter but I can't see it. And even then, leaving a rookie without a receiver in Beckham's class would still be odd.

Edited by wee-toon-red