Belgium Match Thread (07/09/2018) - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Match Thread (07/09/2018)

Clyde1998

16 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Ryan Jack came on and creates a chance straight away and breaking up the Belgium play. Done more than Armstrong done in 2 minutes of play.

Granted he just fecked it there for the 4th goal 😂

As below

7 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Ryan Jack. 

Never has been, isn't now and never will be an international footballer. 

Yes he's gash

Also what is the point playing Naismith or Snodgrass, we know what they do and we know they are passed it

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Our heaviest home pumping for decades

Aye - biggest since losing 5-0 to England in the Centenary match in 1973. First time we’ve even conceded 4 at Hampden  since then as far as I can recall, but i think we let in 4 to Sweden at Easter Road under Tommy Burns.

Edited by neilser

2 minutes ago, neilser said:

Aye - biggest since losing 5-0 to England in the Centenary match in 1973. First time we’ve even conceded 4 at Hampden  since then as far as I can recall, but i think we let in 4 to Sweden at Easter Road under Tommy Burns.

did we not lose by 4 to the USA?

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Can the insults and try to keep it civil please - Yes I saw the OF game and he was lucky to last the game.

He won't get away with that playing for Scotland.

McGregor is a far superior keeper than Gordon. Being picked for the Albania game over Gordon is testament to that.

Take your Rangers hating specs off.

12 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Don't have an answer for you but it was another SFA mistake in his appointment.

Not surprised tho.

He was practically begging for the job and his old mate Macrae at the SFA duly obliged. A shambolic appointment and a typical old pals act. Bin the whole fuckin lot of them

25 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Even accepting that it's Belgium, number 3 in the world, what bothers me is our wonder kids McGregor, Armstrong and McGinn have been anonymous tonight in the main.

I don't think they did too bad in the first half. We've been let down by errors of concentration, having Griffiths on his own, and the continued problem at right back. That and Belgium are fricking brilliant.

Still think the future is bright.

4 minutes ago, GRBear said:

McGregor is a far superior keeper than Gordon. Being picked for the Albania game over Gordon is testament to that.

He isn't you know.

He isn't even a superior keeper to Gordon.

He's on a similar level.

Edited by Barney Rubble

4 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Yes he is a better keeper. Played at a higher level than Gordon recent seasons. 

Gordon doesn't get worked enough domestically therefore gets found out when the level of opposition is better.