Belgium Match Thread (07/09/2018) - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Match Thread (07/09/2018)

Clyde1998

1 minute ago, robbo cop said:

No disrespect to Naismith, but are we going to learn anything having him on the field. The thread about Mcgregor being the best keeper stands now

how about 3 at the back does not work. I would rather have tierney at RB than this

Bring back strachan... All is forgiven

1 minute ago, GRBear said:

Ryan Jack came on and creates a chance straight away and breaking up the Belgium play. Done more than Armstrong done in 2 minutes of play.

Granted he just fecked it there for the 4th goal 😂

Your analysis started out well though to be fair.

Just now, robbo cop said:

The thread about Mcgregor being the best keeper stands now

The commentator said that McGregor is going to start ahead of Gordon on Monday, which will hopefully play out. I just think that Gordon's concentration and distribution has caused us too many problems. McGregor seems a better option at the moment.

Just now, Clyde1998 said:

The commentator said that McGregor is going to start ahead of Gordon on Monday, which will hopefully play out. I just think that Gordon's concentration and distribution has caused us too many problems. McGregor seems a better option at the moment.

Yes, Gordon has had too many chances.

5 minutes ago, GRBear said:

No wonder some Rangers fans find it hard to stand shoulder to shoulder with some Scotland fans when we have imbeciles like this guy 😥

Nothing to do with the player and who he plays for.. its just fact.

The team thought they were superstars.. but they are playing superstars. 

Im just mad we are playing this game.. At Hampden too

We will all have to rant after this.

The shape does not work

8 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

can strachan start ahead of mcleish?