Trains from Aberdeen - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Trains from Aberdeen

min

Just been informed that my train - 12:40 - now terminates at Perth... as does the one after that... and after that... conflicting information as to whether there are replacement buses from Perth to Queen Street, but looking unlikely.:(

25 minutes ago, min said:

Just been informed that my train - 12:40 - now terminates at Perth... as does the one after that... and after that... conflicting information as to whether there are replacement buses from Perth to Queen Street, but looking unlikely.:(

Hey mate were running a bus from peterhead and stopping in aberdeen if you want a seat

28 minutes ago, min said:

Going by the Scotrail website the trains are cancelled due to a shortage of train crew.  It looks like there is a 12:05 and a 13:08 service that will get you to Haymarket and then you can get to Glasgow from there if that helps.

Edited by theweestevie

1 minute ago, McRibz said:

Hey mate were running a bus from peterhead and stopping in aberdeen if you want a seat

thanks for the offer :ok: but just booked the Megabus from Perth to Glasgow. Cheers.