Liz Fraser - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Didn't realise she was the same age as Joan Sims, would've thought there was about 10 years between them.

Joan was alright in her day too

joan-sims_a-G-3803629-13198926.jpg

16c868ffae2a9ec888a6ee2b13922d66.jpg

7 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I'm starting to sense a theme in Ally Bongo's Dead Folks threads.

I have no idea what you mean but it will be a sad day when Margaret Nolan leaves us

file.jpg

7 hours ago, George Saint said:

Loved the Carry On films. I don't remember Liz Fraser so well - Joan Sims was awesome though. Not many of them left now.

She was in Regardless, Cruising and Cabby but fell out with the producers so wasn't in any others until Carry on Behind. 

Also featured in some Confessions films. 

I love the Carry On films too. Still a fair few cast members still with us such as Jim Dale, Barbra Windsor, Fenella Fielding, June Whitfield, Michael Medwin, Melvyn Hayes, Jeremy Connor, Kenneth Cope, Ray Brooks, Larraine Humphreys, Hugh Futcher, Harry Fielder, Alan Curtis, Anna Karen, Amanda Barrie, Margaret Nolan, Alexander Dane, Leslie Phillips, Patrick Mower, Julian Holloway, Julian Clarey, Michael Wilson, Angela Douglas, Juliette Mills, Valerie Leon, Jackie Piper, Richard Callaghan, Sheila Hancock and am certain there are a fair few more.

On 8 September 2018 at 9:56 AM, Caledonian Craig said:

I love the Carry On films too. Still a fair few cast members still with us such as Jim Dale, Barbra Windsor, Fenella Fielding, June Whitfield, Michael Medwin, Melvyn Hayes, Jeremy Connor, Kenneth Cope, Ray Brooks, Larraine Humphreys, Hugh Futcher, Harry Fielder, Alan Curtis, Anna Karen, Amanda Barrie, Margaret Nolan, Alexander Dane, Leslie Phillips, Patrick Mower, Julian Holloway, Julian Clarey, Michael Wilson, Angela Douglas, Juliette Mills, Valerie Leon, Jackie Piper, Richard Callaghan, Sheila Hancock and am certain there are a fair few more.

You can knock Fenella Fielding off that list now. 

6 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Valerie Leon in Carry on Camping for me. Wow.

Probably in my top three (famous) women of all time.

Pervert

valerie-leon-28.png

20 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

^^^ Selected for the role for her acting ability presumably?

How dare you

Imogen appeared in 33 films in the 60s and 70s - only one Carry On

She was also in The Saint, The Avengers, The Champions, The Persuaders and Jason King

Not to mention one episode as herself on "Call my Bluff"

Seemingly she was a big hit with the paparazzi in her day earning the nickname "The Countess of Cleavage"

48 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

^^^ Selected for the role for her acting ability presumably?

Here she is with oft Shakespearean actor Timothy Dalton

DCc4thTXoAMkYBy.jpg