Home End Tickets. - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets.

The Bunnet

Tickets on sale for Albania v Israel. 1500 Lek plus 45 Lek booking fee. (  £10 )..Elbasan....I registered and bought one. Took 2 mins ( SFA take note ). E ticket ready to be printed off. Paper ticket you scan barcode. Same as Trvna / Vilnius...On another note, ticket for sale Albania v Israel a roond poond. Will email it straight to you.

Because  I am stupid...I probably have enough points for a ticket. But  a few going in our group will not. And we got home tickets for Lithuania / Slovakia no probs. So I was just having a wee test. And it was so easy and quick I bought the bugger.  Will print it off and maybe someone is a bar in Haifa will add to their collection.

57 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Was that why there were two sections of Albanians segregated from each other?

North Stand had a fair few Albanians in it.

By most accounts, the large section right at the back of the West Stand was Albanians who live outside of Albania, who purchased tickets for the home end (very little SFA/SSC can do if someone with a London, Stockholm, Munich address purchases a ticket, so was not a case of the SFA letting them by tickets, just they could not vet who was buying them) and was only when the Police, Hampden Security Staff and Albanian Embassy got together the decision was to open up a second Albania section (ones in Main stand were VIP through the Albanian FA).

It was a good turnout from the Albanians to be fair to them.

Do we know if any such issues buying tickets from UK or non Albanian IP addresses if indeed the allocation is poor for the away end? Trying to avoid a similar situation with that Slovenian website.

Still confused why the OP is going to Albania vs Israel to be honest

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2018 at 3:13 PM, N4Footsoldier said:

It was a good turnout from the Albanians to be fair to them.

Do we know if any such issues buying tickets from UK or non Albanian IP addresses if indeed the allocation is poor for the away end? Trying to avoid a similar situation with that Slovenian website.

Still confused why the OP is going to Albania vs Israel to be honest

He bought a cheap ticket to test the process. D4 seems to be the unofficial Scotland end.

J