Gazza - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I've been 3 times and never saw anything massive

It was when the Tartan Army were asked to submit their fan photos. (2003?)

They blew up the best ones into huge banners and hung them from the ceiling.

I was with my girlfriend at the time and there was no missing the one of me and a beautiful girl (that she had submitted).

(I was half jokingly told that I 'had a lot of explaining to do'.)

Not only didn't I know her, but I didn't even remember it being taken. (France 98, perhaps?)

14 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

It was when the Tartan Army were asked to submit their fan photos. (2003?)

They blew up the best ones into huge banners and hung them from the ceiling.

I was with my girlfriend at the time and there was no missing the one of me and a beautiful girl (that she had submitted).

(I was half jokingly told that I 'had a lot of explaining to do'.)

Not only didn't I know her, but I didn't even remember it being taken. (France 98, perhaps?)

Do you take a good swally Scotty?

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Do you think Jim Traynor helped the scumbag cunt with that? 🙈

Doesnt really matter

It just highlights the complete fuckwittery at the SFA that allowed something like this to be turned against them from a particular section of society

In the current political climate you could almost think it was deliberate

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Looks like all that bevvy has affected the horrible cunt's brain. "One of the best" :lol: 

Aye bevvy is a bad thing.  I don't think you are real tartan army.  I watched one game sober.  Costa Rica bcause there was a booze ban in Genoa.  I vowed there and then I would never watch another Scotland game sober. I have kept to my promise.

Guest faircity

The Huns seem to have no problems with smacking females about. From backing Gazza, to signing thugs like Flanagan who has no qualms about volleying his burd in the puss, to knocking their own wives around after yet another old firm pumping. Strange, strange people. 

26 minutes ago, faircity said:

The Huns seem to have no problems with smacking females about. From backing Gazza, to signing thugs like Flanagan who has no qualms about volleying his burd in the puss, to knocking their own wives around after yet another old firm pumping. Strange, strange people. 

And that's bang out of order.

4 hours ago, faircity said:

We agree with the complainants.

That is unacceptable.