Gazza - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Orraloon said:

I think there is a slight chance that there might be a link.

I guess if i was a vile, wife-beating bigoted khunt i'd try and blame it all on drink too. 

I have a small degree of sympathy for him in the way I would for anyone with mental health and alcohol issues. Add in the fact he seems about as bright as a blackout and its dreadful combination. No excuses for the worst of his behaviour, especially the violence, but him shouting/singing whatever he has been up to recently doesn't really fuss me. More fool those who think that is "entertainment" and shame on those who lead him on to producing that sort of "performance".

5 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I have a small degree of sympathy for him in the way I would for anyone with mental health and alcohol issues. Add in the fact he seems about as bright as a blackout and its dreadful combination. No excuses for the worst of his behaviour, especially the violence, but him shouting/singing whatever he has been up to recently doesn't really fuss me. More fool those who think that is "entertainment" and shame on those who lead him on to producing that sort of "performance".

Good post 

3 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

This. The man has mental health issues as well as abuses alcohol and appears to have utter morons surrounding him. 

None of this excuses his excesses but may explain some of them. 

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

This. The man has mental health issues as well as abuses alcohol and appears to have utter morons surrounding him. 

None of this excuses his excesses but may explain some of them. 

3 hours ago, phart said:

Correct. Gazza isn't well at this stage in his life, the folk using him as a prop are a lot worse.

Agree with all of these.

The real cunts here are the ones that paid £40 a head or whatever to see Gazza shout ftp etc.

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree with all of these.

The real cunts here are the ones that paid £40 a head or whatever to see Gazza shout ftp etc.

Yep

Gascoigne was fucked after he gave up football

Apart from not knowing anything else and being thick as mince his psychological state went haywire without the focus of everyday football and adulation from the media and fans

Without that drug he has had to resort to booze and pills to "escape" reality

With his state of mind any chance of attention and being the focus of even a small group of admirers is jumped upon

If you could guarantee him a hall full of cheering and applauding people he would do anything - probably even sing some Irish rebel songs

9 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yep

Gascoigne was fucked after he gave up football

Apart from not knowing anything else and being thick as mince his psychological state went haywire without the focus of everyday football and adulation from the media and fans

Without that drug he has had to resort to booze and pills to "escape" reality

With his state of mind any chance of attention and being the focus of even a small group of admirers is jumped upon

If you could guarantee him a hall full of cheering and applauding people he would do anything - probably even sing some Irish rebel songs

Sadly, this is spot on. ☹️