Gazza - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Gazza is a fucking moron but he's clearly a troubled individual. More shame on the Huns who wheel him out and encourage him. 

He'll be dead soon anyway. 

Aye, pretty much. Cash for drink is all the encouragement he needs to play his flute and shout things he doesn't understand. Would be best for everyone to just let him get on with slowly killing himself without contributing to it.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

36 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Every time I see a topic on him I assume he's finally snuffed it.

Can't be long now. I do feel a little sorry for him, I have to say. 

With a bit of luck we'll be away to Rangers with a full Broomloan end the week after he finally does though. I'll be outside selling vuvuzelas for the minutes silence, should be a nice little earner.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

A truly horrible human-being. Wife battery and bigotry. The sign of an absolute scumbag. 

Difficult to argue with that summary.  Nail pretty much hit firmly on the head.  Anyone who lifts their hands to their other half is a disgusting and contemptible individual. Actually typed human being first, but really people like this are sub-human.

A fantastic, and arguably largely wasted, talent of course but that in no way excuses or makes up for his atrocious behaviour.

A true and proper scumbag.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

I only see Gascoigne as someone with pretty serious mental health issues who should have been sectioned or whatever course necessary. I mean it's been quite obvious for a number of years. It's clearly wrong the things he's done but it's probably even sadder press just exploit the fk out of him. had his phone tapped a few years ago, all pretty sickening stuff. 

19 minutes ago, JECK said:

I only see Gascoigne as someone with pretty serious mental health issues who should have been sectioned or whatever course necessary. I mean it's been quite obvious for a number of years. It's clearly wrong the things he's done but it's probably even sadder press just exploit the fk out of him. had his phone tapped a few years ago, all pretty sickening stuff. 

This. The man is an utter mess. 

That doesn't excuse any of his behaviour but those facilitating it and exploiting it are just as bad. 

34 minutes ago, JECK said:

He’s been sectioned in the past when a risk to himself. 

But you can’t section someone for being an arsehole.