How many Celtic Supporters on this board? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How many Celtic Supporters on this board?

A purely personal observation. Others experience may differ.

Most young Celtic supporters in Scotland do support our national team these days. Much to the annoyance of some of their elders.

A lot of young Rangers supporters hate our national team. However most of their elders continue to support the national team.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Most young Celtic supporters in Scotland do support our national team these days. Much to the annoyance of some of their elders.

A lot of young Rangers supporters hate our national team. However most of their elders continue to support the national team.

Mental but seems to be true. 

34 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

When the day comes that (young) celtic supporters fly scotland flags instead of eire flags I will agree.  Unfortunalely I will be long gone by then.  But hope is hope.

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

When the day comes that (young) celtic supporters fly scotland flags instead of eire flags I will agree.  Unfortunalely I will be long gone by then.  But hope is hope.

And yet you are fine with Rangers fans flying the flag of the artificial statelet known as Northern Ireland ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

3 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

And yet you are fine with Rangers fans flying the flag of the artificial statelet known as Northern Ireland ?

The classic Hun comeback of “But what about the other lot?” is sure to be popped out. 

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No.  Not at all.  No interest in Ireland.  Only Scotland.

Why do I not believe you for some reason ..........

Btw a saltire coloured blue & white, green & white, red & white, tangerine & white or whatever. Counts as an example of our national flag being flown at club games.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't know ET.  Maybe you generalise about all 'huns'.  If you knew me personally you would know different. 

People like yourself who bang on about "standing against Rome" are people whom I'd rather not ever meet tbh.

People like yourself who bang on about "standing against Rome" are people whom I'd rather not ever meet tbh.

ET.  This country of ours stood against the Roman soldiers when every other country bowed under their yoke.  They conquered everywhere from the tiber to the forth.  I am proud that they had to build Hadrans wall and the Antonine wall.  Does that not make you proud to be Scottish?  Nothing to do with religion at all.  I am not religious ma friend so don't mistake that.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

ET.  This country of ours stood against the Roman soldiers when every other country bowed under their yoke.  They conquered everywhere from the tiber to the forth.  I am proud that they had to build Hadrans wall and the Antonine wall.  Does that not make you proud to be Scottish?  Nothing to do with religion at all.  I am not religious ma friend so don't mistake that.

That is one of the best dodges I've seen. Fair play.

Btw they never conquered Ireland or Scandanavia as it happens.

But I think we both know what your really meant by "Rome" don't you. 

Edited by ErsatzThistle

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That is one of the best dodges I've seen. Fair play.

Btw they never conquered Ireland or Scandanavia as it happens.

But I think we both know what your really meant by "Rome" don't you. 

In your mind's eye.  On all the trips I was on my party piece was about 10,000 roman soldiers coming north.  And conquered everywhere blah blah blah.  Matt McGinn.  But because I am a Rangers fan you think 'Rome' is my ulterior motive.  I wouldn't be allowed to go to any Scotland games over the years if I was in any way bigotted.  Think again kid and pick on other Rangers fans with your bile.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

In your mind's eye.  On all the trips I was on my party piece was about 10,000 roman soldiers coming north.  And conquered everywhere blah blah blah.  Matt McGinn.  But because I am a Rangers fan you think 'Rome' is my ulterior motive.  I wouldn't be allowed to go to any Scotland games over the years if I was in any way bigotted.  Think again kid and pick on other Rangers fans with your bile.

Your are feckin Fermer and I claim my £10 prize :wave:

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Your are feckin Fermer and I claim my £10 prize :wave:

Just give me your bank details ET and I will put the money in pal!!! I need your account number, sort code and pin number.  Date of birth and grans first name.  First school you went to and the name of your first dog. 😜

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He’s not. Straight up. I know who Fermer is.

It's not that farmer Ron guy is it ?

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just give me your bank details ET and I will put the money in pal!!! I need your account number, sort code and pin number.  Date of birth and grans first name.  First school you went to and the name of your first dog. 😜

We've always had cats as it happened.

Yeah I thought you'd want to know what school I went to :-))

It's not that farmer Ron guy is it ?

We've always had cats as it happened.

Yeah I thought you'd want to know what school I went to :-))

Oh fuck, I shouldn't have mentioned schools as that can be turned  in to a religious thing.  Obsessed kid.  You should listen to Ormonds sermonds.  Yon boy can turn every quote in to a hun thing.  Obsession is a great thing and why I love here. You are not as bad as that but obsession is coming close pal,.  Keep it up though as it is a good laugh.  Ormond has back tracked on his quote that he will come up to me in Albania and call me..  well what he said he was going to call me.  I don't know you kid but woud love to bump in to you at an away game.  Going for  quick dram.  Scotland Forever.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I have said on here before that a lot more Celtic fans follow Scotland now than what they did when I started going in 1993 but I don't think it annoys any of the older ones. Not in my experience anyway. I just think the older ones can still remember the days of Celtic players being booed and crowds of hun cunts congregating to sing the sash in the west stand etc so never had any time for the national side.

I would always say never to allow Huns or anyone else to take your national team from you when I was asked about it. It's for us all.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I have said on here before that a lot more Celtic fans follow Scotland now than what they did when I started going in 1993 but I don't think it annoys any of the older ones. Not in my experience anyway. I just think the older ones can still remember the days of Celtic players being booed and crowds of hun cunts congregating to sing the sash in the west stand etc so never had any time for the national side.

I would always say never to allow Huns or anyone else to take your national team from you when I was asked about it. It's for us all.

Agree with that.