How many Celtic Supporters on this board? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How many Celtic Supporters on this board?

Well, no surprise, Big Ramy has had a few bevies. I deserve it. Great result. Wife and my 2 lovely Bhoys, who are wearing their Celtic tops out today spending my hard earned money.😁 So who all supports the mighty Celtic. See a few posters today that never post who are clearly Tim's. I on the other hand cannae keep quiet and love the banter. Seems there are more Tim's than I thought on here. Love it. HH

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Woke up out of your slumber!!! Do u not have a job? Silly question. Probably on the dole and getting child benefit over there. Its an easy gig!! Well done yesterday pal.

Oh ma hied🤤😯. It's a bank holiday here in Canada today. Thank fuck. Aye, good session yesterday. I'm getting to auld for this. Btw, I do have a job. I am an Inspector with the Ottawa Water Dept. I do microbiological sampling and hydrostatic testings. I'm smart as fuck mate. Anyhoo. Aye great result. I'm away for a lie down again. Yir alright RH. 😁

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Must be a great sight big yin. U and all the bairns walking down the boulevard wi yer cellic tops on telling the good folks how u won a game of soccer. I canny get that picture out my mind!! LOL.

Taught them Rebs. My 15 and 11 year old singing BOTOB walking up the road. 😄😄😄😄

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Woke up out of your slumber!!! Do u not have a job? Silly question. Probably on the dole and getting child benefit over there. Its an easy gig!! Well done yesterday pal.

It'a labor day you parochial fool. Probably know the name and d.o.b. of everyone that has scored against Celtic but anything that happens more than 20 miles from your door, not a fucking clue.

22 hours ago, phart said:

It'a labor day you parochial fool. Probably know the name and d.o.b. of everyone that has scored against Celtic but anything that happens more than 20 miles from your door, not a fucking clue.

I have never been called a parochial fool before. Almost every other type so as they say in spain danka.

• 2 weeks later...

Loads of Celtic & Rangers fans here on forum and plenty more are regular attenders at home and away matches (despite what others may say). I make no secret of being a Rangers fan but plenty others (from both sides of Old Firm)  try and stay 'below the radar' due to the occasional abuse from some. I hate to say it but on the few occasions I have been 'getting stick' the persons responsible were from the North East but they are well in the minority and to be fair were never sober at the time ! 😃 

On 9/12/2018 at 8:34 PM, j b lyons said:

Loads of Celtic & Rangers fans here on forum and plenty more are regular attenders at home and away matches (despite what others may say). I make no secret of being a Rangers fan but plenty others (from both sides of Old Firm)  try and stay 'below the radar' due to the occasional abuse from some. I hate to say it but on the few occasions I have been 'getting stick' the persons responsible were from the North East but they are well in the minority and to be fair were never sober at the time ! 😃 

Are you the spokesman for the below the radar old firms fans? How many are we talking? 

If you want to see abuse, head to the old firm match thread.

These old firm fans that stay under the radar shouldn’t and I’ll tell you why, it’s because old firm fans are not targeted on here by other fans. It’s in their heads. I’ve been accused of targeting rangers fans on here which is utter nonsense considering the majority of the group I attend matches with are huns. 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you the spokesman for the below the radar old firms fans? How many are we talking? 

If you want to see abuse, head to the old firm match thread.

These old firm fans that stay under the radar shouldn’t and I’ll tell you why, it’s because old firm fans are not targeted on here by other fans. It’s in their heads. I’ve been accused of targeting rangers fans on here which is utter nonsense considering the majority of the group I attend matches with are huns. 

I took it he meant occasional abuse at Scotland away games.

Edited by Glasgowmancity

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 12:59 PM, vanderark14 said:

My apologies to him if that’s the case. I thought he meant on here 

I was referring to very occasional abuse on away games I have experienced from a very small minority of people when identified as a Rangers fan (which I usually ignore) but it does happen. I have no grievance with the vast majority of travelling fans and the ones I have had the problem with are probably just as unwelcome at their respective clubs :unsure: due to their attitude and as I said drink is always at the heart of it but unfortunately it has been usually been North East fans involved.

As for the abuse on 'Old Firm' threads I despair as much as the next man, there is an element in the Rangers support that I can't stand (being polite) but I have supported the club since the late 60's and the morons won't stop me (I still wear a Scotland supporters jacket to Rangers games). It used to be the case years ago that the majority of Rangers fans attended Scotland games but that has lessened to a degree but as I said there are plenty still going but like me, just not as 'up front' with club allegiances as other club supporters are, easier to keep quiet and avoid any hassle

9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I don't think I've ever been asked which club I supported while at an away game. Only ever home games.

Don't know if that would suggest that "daytrippers" at Hampden care more about club stuff than those who travel or not, but it's a possibility.

Agreed. Out of our usual crowd we have one Rangers fan, one United and 4-6 Saints fans. We only know this about each other as we have been mates for donkeys years. Club stuff is never, absolutely never discussed. A lot of Rangers fans seem to dream up bullshit and imagine stuff.