Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

Where Rangers have improved this season is by bringing in a keeper who can turn a 3/4/5-0 gubbing into a close game scoreline wise. Their defence may be better but that's not difficult considering last seasons. The midfield looked miles behind Celtic's and the two Liverpool loanees looked out of their depth. Celtic's big game players turned up and bar a great keeping performance and the woodwork, it would have went the way of a few games over the last couple of seasons.

Collum was his usual self, missing key incidents and giving strange decisions such as the Christie dive.

Apparently Rangers worst start to a league campaign in nearly 30 years. Twitter also investigating their trending algorithms for errors to try and find out why #letsgo has disappeared without trace in the space of last 4 hours.

4 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Where Rangers have improved this season is by bringing in a keeper who can turn a 3/4/5-0 gubbing into a close game scoreline wise. Their defence may be better but that's not difficult considering last seasons. The midfield looked miles behind Celtic's and the two Liverpool loanees looked out of their depth. Celtic's big game players turned up and bar a great keeping performance and the woodwork, it would have went the way of a few games over the last couple of seasons.

Collum was his usual self, missing key incidents and giving strange decisions such as the Christie dive.

Apparently Rangers worst start to a league campaign in nearly 30 years. Twitter also investigating their trending algorithms for errors to try and find out why #letsgo has disappeared without trace in the space of last 4 hours.

#LetsGo back to our bowling clubs, Glasgow warriors games, supporting Chelsea and "not really bothering with the fitba much".

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Want me to explain slowly  YOUR TEAM IS SHITE AND YOU KNOW THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR EBT ETC CHEATING SHITE  !!! YOU STILL CANT BE AS GOOD AS US ,THE FACT WE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP KILLS YOU AND YOUR ILK   TEN IN A ROW WAS YOUR TEAMS DREAM  N YOU COULDNT DO THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR CHEATING  anyway why am I explaining myself to you TEN IN A ROW IS A REALITY  FOR US AND WE’RE STILL THE SAME CELTIC n just as side a side note Betty Chalmers  Stevies sister was my mums pal that’s and That’s STEVIE CHALMERS THAT WON EUROPEAN CUP hope you have as good a day as me

Put the keyboard down and have a strong coffee, you’ll thank me tomorrow

10 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You’re spot on regarding the Liverpool loanees. I recall reading a few posts on social media from guys down south saying Ryan Kent would be player of the year up here. I was struggling to understand where the evidence was for that other than the blinkered view that Scottish football is crap and he has played for England under 20s so must be great.  On today’s evidence they do not have too much to offer

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Want me to explain slowly  YOUR TEAM IS SHITE AND YOU KNOW THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR EBT ETC CHEATING SHITE  !!! YOU STILL CANT BE AS GOOD AS US ,THE FACT WE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP KILLS YOU AND YOUR ILK   TEN IN A ROW WAS YOUR TEAMS DREAM  N YOU COULDNT DO THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR CHEATING  anyway why am I explaining myself to you TEN IN A ROW IS A REALITY  FOR US AND WE’RE STILL THE SAME CELTIC n just as side a side note Betty Chalmers  Stevies sister was my mums pal that’s and That’s STEVIE CHALMERS THAT WON EUROPEAN CUP hope you have as good a day as me

What a tadger. 

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Drugs are bad for you mate. This post proves it. 

And just because I'm pedantic, 10 in a row is not a reality, it's a possibility as they've not done it yet. 

Enjoy your night, although it looks like you've made a head start. 😀 

2 hours ago, jcs said:

😂😂😂😂

Not another nutter from Ottawa surely ??. 

Rangers tactics were wrong. 

Need to press the Celtic back line and midfield, not sit off them. 

Also why play Morales up top. Better off, if playing high balls if we stuck Lafferty up there. 

Kent is an attacker and useless at defending so we needed someone else on that wing. Even Halliday would have been better. 

Ejaria is a nice player but not up for a fight. We missed Coulibaly for his physical power in the middle. 

The squad just isn't strong enough to compete with Celtic yet. Hopefully with more games they'll shape up a bit more. 

2 hours ago, jcs said:

:lol:

Mon the jellies

40 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Rangers tactics were wrong. 

Need to press the Celtic back line and midfield, not sit off them. 

Also why play Morales up top. Better off, if playing high balls if we stuck Lafferty up there. 

Kent is an attacker and useless at defending so we needed someone else on that wing. Even Halliday would have been better. 

Ejaria is a nice player but not up for a fight. We missed Coulibaly for his physical power in the middle. 

The squad just isn't strong enough to compete with Celtic yet. Hopefully with more games they'll shape up a bit more. 

Rangers were as conservative and cautious in their tactics as it gets. Other clubs (and managers) would get stick for that, obviously Gerrard won't. And the number of new signings thing is the ultimate clutching at straws argument. Hearts have just as many, if not more, and beat the same Celtic team surprisingly comfortably a few weeks back. A number of those Rangers players today just didn't look very good.

1 minute ago, Pool Q said:

Rangers were as conservative and cautious in their tactics as it gets. Other clubs (and managers) would get stick for that, obviously Gerrard won't. And the number of new signings thing is the ultimate clutching at straws argument. Hearts have just as many, if not more, and beat the same Celtic team surprisingly comfortably a few weeks back. A number of those Rangers players today just didn't look very good.

The thing with this Rangers ‘comeback’ is that probaly their best two signings ( Lafferty & McGregor) are players they had about 10 years ago 😂

Saying that, they do seem to be on the right track albeit the bar has been sent low the last few years. I don’t find Gerard a particularly likeable person but its definitely good for our game that he has taken the Rangers job in my opinion.  

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Gerrard at it again blaming the ref. Fuck me. How did Morealis and that prick Lafferty no get the hook? What a Helmut..

Its u that will be getting the hook. Tell me which chin to land it on. I am giving u the choice which is being generous! U sobered yet? Geeat banter pal and well done. Season only started so dont fet carried away. That will happen only when your chins get hit!!! Have a good night in n america x

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Its u that will be getting the hook. Tell me which chin to land it on. I am giving u the choice which is being generous! U sobered yet? Geeat banter pal and well done. Season only started so dont fet carried away. That will happen only when your chins get hit!!! Have a good night in n america 

Still on the sauce pal. It's only 1pm here. Long sesh ahead. 😂😂

1 minute ago, Debian said:

See there was a 'crush' at the game.  Hopefully no one seriously injured.  

It had potential to be a crush for sure. No idea why the police felt the need to shut the gates under the north stand and pen people in, never seen that done before and genuinely can't think why they'd do it.