Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Victorious once again. I feel wonderful. I feel like singing. I feel like getting pyshed! Wait a minute? Ahm already pyshed. Yasssssssssssssss!!!! Rolling Hills, unlucky pal. Better team won. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

enjoy pal. Better team won. My glenlivet on the other hand is fighting a losing battle! Spoils of war.

Here we Gooooo, here we go, here we Gooooo, here we go!!! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾Yasssssssssssssss😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😆😆😆😆😆🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

50 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've read this 3 times and still can't decipher it!

Want me to explain slowly  YOUR TEAM IS SHITE AND YOU KNOW THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR EBT ETC CHEATING SHITE  !!! YOU STILL CANT BE AS GOOD AS US ,THE FACT WE WON THE EUROPEAN CUP KILLS YOU AND YOUR ILK   TEN IN A ROW WAS YOUR TEAMS DREAM  N YOU COULDNT DO THAT THROUGH ALL YOUR CHEATING  anyway why am I explaining myself to you TEN IN A ROW IS A REALITY  FOR US AND WE’RE STILL THE SAME CELTIC n just as side a side note Betty Chalmers  Stevies sister was my mums pal that’s and That’s STEVIE CHALMERS THAT WON EUROPEAN CUP hope you have as good a day as me

Edited by jcs

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Well that was a humping in everything but the scoreline.  Long way to go before we can even think of laying a glove on Celtic on the back of that performance.  

I think last season it would've been another humping for Rangers. The key differences this season are that the defence seems better organised and Allan McGregor, who kept Rangers in it. Celtic still look a long way ahead of Rangers on day's showing, but given that Rangers signed fifteen(?) players in the window it will take a while for them to gel. Come December, I'd expect Rangers to give Celtic a much better game - even discounting that it will be at Ibrox - with the signings that they've made.

Morelos and Alan McGregor's behaviours are a disgrace. Utter bawbags both of them.

And does Lafferty possess incriminating information on William Collum? How on earth did he escape a card for persistent fouling?

Other than that Sevco should be reasonably happy to have got out of there 0-1. But for McGregor and the frame of the goal it would have been 5 or 6.

siege mentality - Gerrard

"Celtic were better in the first half and had a lot of the play, but it was in front of us. Look, they’re a good team. They’ve won the treble twice, won six trophies, and had 150 games together. I thought we made it a contest of it in the second half and created a few decent openings.

"If we’d have lost to a moment of class or brilliance, I’d handle it but the referee has cost us.

"The game is still fresh and still hurts. I’ve asked questions of this squad and we’ve done great closing the gap but we still need to get better and improve.

"We need to not to focus on officials but focus on ourselves and trying to improve. And hopefully the next time Celtic come around, we can play better for 90 minutes rather than just turning up for 45."

The biggest refereeing error of the game was the failure to take action against McGregor for kicking out at the Celtic player. Such is the extent of the media's crush on him that he gets away with talking a quite extraordinary amount of shite.  

50 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Morelos and Alan McGregor's behaviours are a disgrace. Utter bawbags both of them.

And does Lafferty possess incriminating information on William Collum? How on earth did he escape a card for persistent fouling?

Other than that Sevco should be reasonably happy to have got out of there 0-1. But for McGregor and the frame of the goal it would have been 5 or

Superb post..

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

U really are a nasty little scumbag. Big Ramy has accepted the win and i have accepted defeat. But you on the other hand. Nasty little person 

And you're a grossly overweight, pish stained, hun bastard who seems to be drunk every day of the week. Get it right fucking up ye.