Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

We'll both need to remember that we are not allowed to pass comment on threads related to Rangers and Celtic as we couldnt possibly be impartial due to some inherent bias/bigotry against Celtic right ? 

Nothing to do with that at all, just simply the fact you care.

I would like to congratulate Mr Ryan  Jack on finally going full Hun. He thinks Collum cost Rangers three points and thinks Collum should be demoted 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3157617/rangers-ryan-jack-willie-collum-celtic/

😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, phart said:

Nothing to do with that at all, just simply the fact you care.

Do i ? 

The same as when i posted in the Rangers Crisis thread regarding the spat with the head of Glasgow City Council ?

We need to care before we voice an opinion ? 

27 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Do i ? 

The same as when i posted in the Rangers Crisis thread regarding the spat with the head of Glasgow City Council ?

We need to care before we voice an opinion ? 

My opinion for what it is worth is i have done my job for today. Now i am away to do a lap of honour. As usual.

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I would like to congratulate Mr Ryan  Jack on finally going full Hun. He thinks Collum cost Rangers three points and thinks Collum should be demoted 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3157617/rangers-ryan-jack-willie-collum-celtic/

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stolen from Twitter- And collum thinks Jack should be demoted for going missing for the 90 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Between Morelos red getting rescinded and McGregor on Sunday, I feel like they are setting a pretty bad precedent. You can kick somebody off the ball with no consequence so long as it's not too hard.

Elbow drops are also okay. :ok: 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Am I the only one that’s perversely looking forward to the first person to be sent off and not having a red card rescinded for kicking someone?

Its gonna be an epic story 😂😂

I fully expect it to be a game changing decision in Rangers favour with Lafferty the most likely 'victim'...

Edited by BremnerLorimerGray

1 hour ago, slasher said:

They should just do away with this compliance thing altogether, it's just a feckin joke now. How does Jack get away with saying a ref should be demoted as well? Just ridiculous!

To be fair to Ryan Jack, most folk on here think McCollum should be demoted most weeks for being shite. 

Why players comment on refs I don't know. Its not as if the ref will read what's been said and be looking for you in the next game, is it. Pretty much proves that most footballers are thick. 

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Between Morelos red getting rescinded and McGregor on Sunday, I feel like they are setting a pretty bad precedent. You can kick somebody off the ball with no consequence so long as it's not too hard.

this.  Have they all just gone mad?  When did this become a thing.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Am I the only one that’s perversely looking forward to the first person to be sent off and not having a red card rescinded for kicking someone?

Its gonna be an epic story 😂😂

Its going to have to be some extreme level of volence :lol:

Thinking 'drop kick from the cross bar level '.....