Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Jesus wept! Scummy huns attack stewards and police all because of a wee celebration from Broony and Griff twirling a scarf at them and you want Celtic punished! What a cretin. 🙄

A cretin would be someone wearing green tinted specs that doesnt know SFA fair play / disciplinary guidelines not to mention previous instances of this type and punishments handed out 

It's not that long ago some of your fans were hurling coins at the referee, invading the pitch and jumping off stands to try and assault him because he had given a decision they didnt like so it's probably best you dont take the moral high ground either ...

Edited by Ally Bongo

Aw c’mon folks, I have better things to do with my Monday than continually read the comments on here.

We favour healthy discussion, debate and aye a p!ss take, but when personal comments take over it means we have to act. And contrary to many thoughts, we would rather not.

Rein it in people -

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Are you incapable of having a debate without resorting to personal insults?

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No he isnt.

You are fairly getting the hang of this ventriloquism RH .

How about ‘ gottle a geer’ or even ‘gottle a glenlivet’ 🙂

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm far from raging.  As I said before, no problem with the result, better team won.  

You clearly don't know anything about me if you think I was one of those who applauded the team in Portugal.  I was out of the ground within a minute and I think I was one of the first back on our bus to Faro as I was full of the flu.

Are you incapable of having a debate without resorting to personal insults?

Why are you feeling insulted if you say you weren't one of the people I described?

T

8 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Why are you feeling insulted if you say you weren't one of the people I described?

I didn't say I was insulted, I said you were resorting to insults.  There is a difference you know.

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

A cretin would be someone wearing green tinted specs that doesnt know SFA fair play / disciplinary guidelines not to mention previous instances of this type and punishments handed out 

It's not that long ago some of your fans were hurling coins at the referee, invading the pitch and jumping off stands to try and assault him because he had given a decision they didnt like so it's probably best you dont take the moral high ground either ...

Aye right ye are Super Ally, it was only 19 years ago. 🙄

It's a bad day when you can't celebrate for fear of some scumbag attacking you. If you really knew anything about the disciplinary procedures you would know Sundays game had feck all to do with the SFA. My specs might be green but I know the difference between right and wrong.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Aye right ye are Super Ally, it was only 19 years ago. 🙄

It's a bad day when you can't celebrate for fear of some scumbag attacking you. If you really knew anything about the disciplinary procedures you would know Sundays game had feck all to do with the SFA. My specs might be green but I know the difference between right and wrong.

Are you deliberately being obtuse regarding "Celebrating" and "Goading" ?

For the record i have zero dugs in the fight

Celebrating - Fine

Goading - Not so much

If you goad opposition fans during a game you get booked

If you goad opposition fans after the game has finished then the SFA will usually take retrospective action

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Are you deliberately being obtuse regarding "Celebrating" and "Goading" ?

For the record i have zero dugs in the fight

Celebrating - Fine

Goading - Not so much

If you goad opposition fans during a game you get booked

If you goad opposition fans after the game has finished then the SFA will usually take retrospective action

I’m no lover of Celtic but to be honest if you cant take a bit of gloating from players (as dickish as it may be)  without completely losing your shit it is  probably time to give the football a rest for a while.

We all get carried away at the football, thats what makes it great, but a full blown foaming at the mouth mental breakdown is OTT in my book   😀

7 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I’m no lover of Celtic but to be honest if you cant take a bit of gloating from players (as dickish as it may be)  without completely losing your shit it is  probably time to give the football a rest for a while.

We all get carried away at the football, thats what makes it great, but a full blown foaming at the mouth mental breakdown is OTT in my book   😀

I am just stating facts

But apart from that you cant compare this fixture to any other

There used to be a time when the players of both clubs would be made aware that their actions on the park could have repercussions off it

And as i said regarding moral highgrounds - both are as bad as each other for having idiots that "lose their shit"

Thought rangers midfield was incredibly poor.  As a Falkirk supporter was hoping arfield would have a decent game but the game passed him by.  Him and ejaria had the worst old firm debuts ive seen.  Rarely seen such a one sided 1 nil.

Celtic needed the widespread criticism to motivate them it seems. 

I can't remember seeing a midfield boss another quite like that in a long time.  The rangers three are not a patch on their opposite numbers.  Defensively solid but midfield couldn't string three passes together.  I'm not seeing any improvement from last year's old firm games.  Should have been a thumping and they're clutching at straws the result itself had only one goal in it.

Edited by PapofGlencoe

35 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I am just stating facts

But apart from that you cant compare this fixture to any other

There used to be a time when the players of both clubs would be made aware that their actions on the park could have repercussions off it

And as i said regarding moral highgrounds - both are as bad as each other for having idiots that "lose their shit"

I have no idea what happened after the game yesterday as I was just listening on BBC Scotland. 

But you're right, the Police used to provide guidance to the players on behaviour which they generally managed to obey, mostly. 

If the Celtic players were over goading the Rangers fans then its a bit sad. 

If any Rangers fans were fighting with stewards then hopefully they are nicked, charged and dealt with severely by the authorities. Then I hope they get lifetime bans from all football grounds. They really aren't the mentally stable enough to cope with the stress it appears. 

21 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

If you're goaded by that there's something wrong in the head.  Anyone can see the rangers fans running down the stairs fuming and spluttering have issues.  Would suggest the problem is deeper and closer to home than some players celebrating with their club's fans.

Exactly.

Ive lost the rag at the football many times over what, at the time,  I perceived to be a grave wrongdoing 😂 However,  I’ve never take it as far as being an unhinged drooling nut job ready to batter someone. Even after a pre-match 8 Pinter. 

47 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Like plenty Celtic fans on the last game of the season you mean?

Just now, phart said:

Celtic fans also need trigger warnings as well, they just happened to win this time so that's why their puss isn't tripping them.

They’re simply the most melodramatic bunch of crying bitches that I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across. 

It’s unbelievable the length of their whinging will go when anyone farts in their direction (no pun intended) :lol: but as soon as their players do exactly the same or worse, it’s only banter and doesn’t harm anyone. 

It’s like sharing a football ground with a bunch of 13 year old schoolgirls. 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

No idea what game that was, quite possibly 😂

When Shay Logan got a 3 game ban after he got the ball thrown at him twice and brushed Lustig away. 

The natives were going tonto at him that day because he was celebrating. 

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

They’re simply the most melodramatic bunch of crying bitches that I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across. 

It’s unbelievable the length of their whinging will go when anyone farts in their direction (no pun intended) :lol: but as soon as their players do exactly the same or worse, it’s only banter and doesn’t harm anyone. 

It’s like sharing a football ground with a bunch of 13 year old schoolgirls. 

Who are these Celtic fans you're talking about? I know quite a few believe it or not and none of them fit the description you fit. You seem desperate for us to care about Shay Logan, we really don't.

4 hours ago, phart said:

Aiid and Ally are noticeable in their participation I guess that dye doesn't run.

We'll both need to remember that we are not allowed to pass comment on threads related to Rangers and Celtic as we couldnt possibly be impartial due to some inherent bias/bigotry against Celtic right ?