Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It had potential to be a crush for sure. No idea why the police felt the need to shut the gates under the north stand and pen people in, never seen that done before and genuinely can't think why they'd do it.

Read about it. They are sooooo lucky no one was seriously hurt or Killed. Shocking decision in this day and age..

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It had potential to be a crush for sure. No idea why the police felt the need to shut the gates under the north stand and pen people in, never seen that done before and genuinely can't think why they'd do it.

Didn't something similar happen to you guys outside Tynie last year? Police are fucking cunts

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Read about it. They are sooooo lucky no one was seriously hurt or Killed. Shocking decision in this day and age..

Police also allowed the Huns to leave the game and walk down to Bridgeton via London road which lead to some of them kicking wing mirrors off cars then getting their cunts kicked in for their trouble.

Bizzare decision. It's almost like they wanted to see some trouble.

10 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Police also allowed the Huns to leave the game and walk down to Bridgeton via London road which lead to some of them kicking wing mirrors off cars then getting their cunts kicked in for their trouble.

Bizzare decision. It's almost like they wanted to see some trouble.

No surprise there mate. Scotland's finest..

Guest faircity
53 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I’d watch what you were saying if I was you,  his Mums Pal is Betty Chalmers.   👊👊

Wish you were here 😊

16 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I looked it up.

It's actually Sevco's worst Scottish Premiership start in 3 years.

They were talking about that stat on Off the Ball yesterday. Celtic would have put AEK Athens out if they had produced a performance like today's one.

2 minutes ago, Jon Cutler said:

They were talking about that stat on Off the Ball yesterday. Celtic would have put AEK Athens out if they had produced a performance like today's one.

Totally agree mate. Scary thing is we would get pumped in the CL. As much as I love Celtic, we are no where near CL standards. CL is corrupt as fuck anyway. Europa will do me.😁

1 hour ago, slasher said:

They go to the fans after every home game ya fuckin doughball. 🙄

Do they go to the opposition fans and deliberately wind them up though ?

Should be a sizeable fine from the SFA on the way however knowing the SFA thats doubtful

49 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Do they go to the opposition fans and deliberately wind them up though ?

Should be a sizeable fine from the SFA on the way however knowing the SFA thats doubtful

I’m expecting a statement from the sons of strewth about the reaction to the “lap of honour”

😛

Edited by sbcmfc

10 hours ago, Mox said:

We do a lap of honour after every home game to be fair. Something you've probably never witnessed down at Stamford bridge you plastic wank.

That makes it even worse.  I thought Celtic were supposed to be a big club.  Laps of honour are for when you actually win trophies.