Celtic vs Sevco. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

3-1 tae the Mighty Celtic. Another poster has said in fun, this is Big Ramy vs Roling Hills. Fair play. I'm up up for it. All good banter.

In saying that. Trolling Hills talks shite. Thinks the non existent Rangers are coming. Morealis will get sent off, again, likely for missing another sitter. 🤣. We are just too strong and have better players. Gerrard is in way over his head. Still early doors for him. "No Dembele? No problem. We have the Griff". HH

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

3-1 tae the Mighty Celtic. Another poster has said in fun, this is Big Ramy vs Roling Hills. Fair play. I'm up up for it. All good banter.

In saying that. Trolling Hills talks shite. Thinks the non existent Rangers are coming. Morealis will get sent off, again, likely for missing another sitter. 🤣. We are just too strong and have better players. Gerrard is in way over his head. Still early doors for him. "No Dembele? No problem. We have the Griff". HH

When i meet u you will get one on one of yer chins

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The non existent wont be there tomorrow obviously. So why get worked up about something that doesnt exist. No offence Scotty.

35 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The non existent wont be there tomorrow obviously. So why get?  worked up about something that doesnt exist. No offence Scotty.

Scotty? I'm Ramy. Scotty supports the sheep. Ramy supports Celtic. Think you may want tae lay aff that Glenlivet yae bought the other night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha. I canny believe u have a wife! She must have some sense of humour. Have a great night big yin. Because tomorrow will come.

She does mate. To put up wae me. She is from Nova Scotia. Good lass. Aye enjoy your night pal. Hunskelpin the morra. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 8/31/2018 at 11:17 PM, Scotland Ever More said:

A 1-1 draw and the Huns to have an open top bus down Paisley Road West

It's hilarious, the hyperbole regarding Gerrard, eh? 6 wins 6 draws and fair enough, nae losses ; but you've got Stevie Clarke and Hertz who deserve more acclaim.

3-1 Celtic without a doubt tomorrow/today.

A wee kip Ramy? Or is that you up til 7 for the game?

Was watching a Canadian stream for the AEK game and then nipped oot to a pals before coming home to Steven Caldwell talking about Toronto FC on Sports Report or something 3 hrs later :)

Edited by weekevie04

1 hour ago, weekevie04 said:

A wee kip Ramy? Or is that you up til 7 for the game?

Was watching a Canadian stream for the AEK game and then nipped oot to a pals before coming home to Steven Caldwell talking about Toronto FC on Sports Report or something 3 hrs later :)

Kip ma arse. All night session Kevie pal. Will be well oiled come kickoff pal. 😁😁😁😁

Expecting a tighter one this time around (wouldn't be hard after a 5-0 humiliation) but Celtic still to win.

Well done to the sore losers on follow follow for getting the away allocations cut cos they couldn't face watching 8k of us celebrating in the Broomloan, they've managed to help dilute the atmosphere at one of Europe's best atmospheres. Loads of their own fans raging about it now that the reality has hit home. 

Edited by Scotland Ever More